at FriendlyScore in London
Region: dolnośląskie/Central London
FriendlyScore is an alternative credit scoring company with offices in the UK and Poland, that uses big data, social media and other 3rd party data sources to enable financial inclusion for thin filed and unbanked populations around the world.
Due to ongoing expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a data scientist with at least 3-5 years of experience in machine learning/deep machine learning, preferably from a credit underwriting/risk-management background gained within financial services.
This candidate must have a strong background in statistics and be familiarised with developing and implementing automated risk scorecards and decision models for credit risk and fraud. This is a senior hire with a competitive base salary and potential equity interest on offer for the right candidate. The data scientist will be expected to work together with our CTO on the development of machine learning predictive credit assessment models as well as new innovative, big data solutions required by various financial services participants.
* PhD degree in a quantified field (Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Biostatistics, Engineering, Physics, etc.)
* Understanding of design, building and implementing regular and automated scorecard models
* Ability to Apply AI / machine learning and other techniques to minimise manual intervention
* Understanding and having real experience with statistical analysis, algorithm development, and advanced machine learning techniques
* A proven, demonstrable track record of experience solving real problems using data mining
* Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming.
* Knowing Python, R, SQL, Java, Scala, Bash
* Knowing Matlab, SAS
* Knowing HBase, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, Splunk
* Fluency in English and Polish is a large advantage.
* Must have a work permit for the EU
What we offer:
* Attractive remuneration, training and professional career growth
* Unique experience in Fin-Tech industry, with a leading, fast-growing company, that excels in employing technical advantage in marketing, distribution and risk management of product suite
* Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment
Recent jobs at FriendlyScore
- Business Development/Account Manager at FriendlyScore in London 19-10-2017
- Junior FinTech Analyst Internship at FriendlyScore in London 30-10-2017