Back-end Developer (Elixir or similar functional language)
at London Tech Startup in stealth mode in London
We are an exciting London based startup launched last year by the founder of a well known restaurant chain, who is also a computer scientist. We are setting out to solve real problems that exist in the food industry – problems that we are well aware of, having actually worked in the industry, and which are worth solving.
We have a diverse development team, and understanding of the tech is in our DNA – we want to create a world class product.
As the company is growing, we need more people to support our development. Are you looking to take on a new challenge in the startup sphere? Here is you chance! We are looking for two backend engineers to join and support remotely our team as the product grows.
You must have:
- Extensive experience in backend development
- Knowledge of functional programming and functional languages — Elixir (ideally), Erlang, Haskell, Scala, Elm, Ocaml
You are also:
- Able to operate independently and autonomously
- A motivated self-starter, with a can-do attitude and desire for success
- Able to demonstrate strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
Knowledge and experience in the following would be a bonus:
- Elixir on Phoenix framework
Why should you talk to us?
Candidate experience is a top priority for us. We are keen to ensure that your time with us feels well spent regardless of outcome. We will go out of our way to ensure you have clear feedback & can access us throughout the process so that, should this role be the perfect fit, you are well set up for success and backed by the team.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, apply by 15 October 2017.
Recent jobs at London Tech Startup in stealth mode
- Frontend Engineer (React.js) at London Tech Startup in stealth mode in London 11-09-2017