at Ometria in London
Ometria strives to be the brain that powers and personalises all communication between retailers and their customers. We understand the challenges that retailers face and are excited about being able to offer them a very innovative solution that provides insights on their customers and tools to reach them more effectively across numerous channels.
With some heavy hitters backing us, a collection of leading retailers as our client base, and after hitting over £1m in yearly revenue, we are now looking for Talent Manager who can help grow and develop the Ometrian team.
Reporting to the People Director you will be the face of Ometria, attracting and screening new talent, and implementing strategies to make Ometria a more productive and inspiring place for its employees.
- Implement attraction recruitment strategies to build a pool of talent for sales and engineering roles
- Actively utilise networks and communities to search and source candidates for roles.
- Work with the People Director and hiring managers to create job descriptions with clear and measurable objectives and competencies.
- Optimise recruitment tools to ensure recruitment activities and communications are as efficient and organised as they can possibly be.
- Develop strong relationships with recruitment agencies so as to achieve a 1:1 CV to phone screen ratio.
- Conduct insightful phone screens with candidates and coordinate the interview process for successful candidates. Aim to achieve a 3:1 interview to hire ratio as well as present a strong first impression of Ometria with candidates.
- Optimise and manage the onboarding and induction process, ensuring that new starters have an exceptional introduction to Ometria and are familiar with our values and ways of working.
- Talent Management
- Continuously measure and find ways to improve Ometria’s employee NPS and engagement scores.
- Support the People Director in the development and implementation of talent development strategies including progression plans, appraisals, and PDPs.
- Experience – at least one year working in an in-house talent role.
- Charismatic and influential – you are the face of Ometria and as such, candidates, agents and staff all respond well to you, and are excited about what you present.
- Confident and assertive – you can comfortably speak with and lead conversations with both junior and senior individuals.
- Perceptive and methodical – you take a structured and analytic approach to recruitment, and you know how to dig beneath the surface when talking with candidates, staff and agents.
- Resourceful and tenacious – you find creative solutions to challenges, and you are persistent when know what you want.
- Organised and efficient – you can juggle many things and you actively implement tools and processes to make your work and the work of your peers easier.
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Customer Support Director at Ometria in London 12-09-2017