Full stack LAMP Developers
at nirbuy in London
(₤20000 - ₤60000 per year)
Nirbuy is a local product search for every passion (art, music, wine, sport, etc.) We help users find which local shops sell the specific products they want.
We are looking for talented Full Stack Developers (front and backend) with a passion for delivering high quality, structured code and looking for a challenging and rewarding position and gain the opportunity to make a mark in the growing business.
You must be commercially aware and liaise with the senior stakeholders to discuss the future of the department and the technologies that will be used.
You must be confident across the full stack of web development, eager to learn new technologies and be enthusiastic about being involved in an early stage successful start-up.
QUALIFICATIONS: (need strengths/ years and level of experience and any samples of work)
- Very Strong knowledge of LAMP, MySQL database, PHP (Yii framework), AJAX, bitbucket, GIT, AWS
- Ability to create a design that works cross-browser on any device.
- EXCELLENT Knowledge of Paypal API programming ability.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent ability in writing self-documenting code.
- Test-oriented engineers: how to write software with automated testing in mind.
- Experience with MySQL database server configuration and maintenance.
- Expert knowledge of Linux, and Apache.
- Experience in start-up/scale-ups.
- Experience as a team manager.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering is preferred.
- Able to communicate well with people of every level.
- Minimum three years’ experience or strong project portfolio in Web PHP MySQL Database development.
Key Responsibilities: – Lead web development project – Oversee all the system design and changes in the system architecture – Ability to build scaling technologies – Ensure effective ways of working and best practice towards technical standards – Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing – Integrating payment solutions – App development – Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation methods – Mentoring and leading your very own team of the backend, frontend, Android and iOS developers to deliver an app focused on quality and reliability.
Enthusiastic for productivity tools.
If you want to have a significant impact on a company, have a role where you can be trusted with responsibilities, where you can bring your ideas and work on our full tech stack, and last but not the least if you have a true passion for developments, this job is for you!
If you’re interested, send your CV along with a short cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position.
And let us know what your passions are!