Customer Support Director
at Ometria in London
Ometria strives to be the brain that powers and personalises all communication between retailers and their customers. We understand the challenges that retailers face, and we are excited about being able to offer them one of the most innovative solutions in the market: a platform that delivers powerful customer insights, alongside tools to leverage that insight to market to them more effectively across numerous channels.
With some heavy hitters backing us, and a collection of leading retailers as our client base, we are now looking for a Customer Support Director to set up and provide a first-class approach to software support.
Reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer, you will manage our client support processes and tools, and over time extend this team and function so that it can support our client growth.
- Education – you will become an expert in the Ometria platform, continuously tracking feature releases and best practise.
- Strategy – you will collaborate with internal teams to determine Ometria’s support offering and standards of service to clients, both for today, and for the future.
- Tools and processes – you will collaborate with internal teams to implement a scalable process and ticketing system for the management and escalation of all incoming client support queries. You will champion this process and ensure it’s both practical and effective.
- Triage and support – you will initially be the first point of contact for support queries, resolving the tickets where you can, and escalating those you can’t. As the company support needs grow, you will design a method for triaging and resolving all first-level support within your team, ensuring that agreed standards are adhered to.
- Team management – in time, you will personally recruit, manage, and develop support resources within your team. You will motivate and lead them all to be exceptional at what they do.
- Reporting and analysis – you will regularly review and report on support tickets. You will use this information to identify new platform requirements and/or self-help training guides.
- Training and documentation – working alongside the product, marketing, and customer success teams, you will create relevant, simple, and effective training guides and help documentation for clients.
- Customer happiness – you will optimise how we measure and monitor customer happiness, and take accountability for how Ometria scores on resolution of support tickets.
- Customer support experience – you have at least three years’ experience delivering software customer support for a B2B business. You have also played a key role in the design and implementation of support tools (i.e. ticketing systems) and processes.
- Adult learning principles – you understand how to train and educate clients both via email, telephone, and through training materials.
- Excellent communicator – you can communicate clearly via email and telephone.
- First class customer service skills – you know how to make clients happy, and go out of your way to achieve this.
- Data literate – you are comfortable working with, manipulating and interpreting data sets, and have experience working with tools such as Excel.
- Organised and able to work under pressure – you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Talent Manager at Ometria in London 12-09-2017