Customer Success Manager
at Fixflo in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
Title: Customer Success Manager
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + commission
Holidays: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the world to be reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector (eg integration with deposit protection schemes and ombudsman schemes).
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, boot camp, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
Are you looking to jump start your career with one of the fastest growing companies in property technology? Are you a passionate, curious, and competitive person looking to join a newly formed Customer Success Team? Read on, this role might be for you.
• Identifying our customers’ business objectives for taking on a Fixflo system and ensuring they are successful in attaining those objectives.
• Managing and growing some of the largest accounts: you will be responsible for the day to day relationship and identifying new opportunities to grow profitability.
• Monitoring and improving Customer Health via pertinent KPIs, driving account management via regular business reviews.
• Overseeing a smooth and successful customer onboarding process; driving time-to-value by ensuring adequate training and engagement.
• Identifying opportunities to improve retention, increase renewals and drive upsells, ultimately increasing the Customer Lifetime Value.
• Working closely with Product, Sales and Marketing to develop solutions that expand, deepen and secure customer relationships.
• Contributing towards building a great company in the UK and overseas.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in B2B SaaS customer success or account management.
• Strategic thinker with entrepreneurial approach; able to work independently.
• Previous exposure to managing teams would be highly beneficial, but is not essential.
• Identifying upsell opportunities and growing the installed revenue base.
• Minimising client cancellations through proactive Customer Health management and regular business reviews.
• Owning overall relationship with clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
• Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
• Managing the onboarding of new clients.
• Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
• Converting customers into advocates.
• Working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
• Driven, ambitious and confident individual.
• Strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing.
• Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others.
• Data driven.
• A team player who works and engages others to achieve results.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Prior experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce), web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), customer case submissions portals (e.g. Zendesk, Freshdesk), issue tracking tools (e.g. JIRA), email communication platforms (e.g. MailChimp), automated marketing tools (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot)
What we offer
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
• Gym pass
• Friday drinks and lots of socials!
• A fun work environment with great people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Fixflo in a nutshell:
To be the standard way in which property repairs are reported and managed in homes and places of work around the world
(1) Providing material value to every user of our systems whether or not they pay for them
(2) Building strong relationships with key participants in every market in which we operate
(3) Doing the right thing even if that means acting to our own detriment in the short term
(1) Building world class user-centric software systems that improve efficiencies for every participant to a repair
(2) Aspiring to be great (not just good) in everything we do
(3) Delivering exceptional customer service to every user of our system
(4) Actively seeking feedback (whether positive or negative) from users and potential users and acting upon it as appropriate
(5) Diagnosing before treating
(6) Recruiting only people who strive towards our objective, believe in our strategies and are capable of implementing our tactics
(7) Seeking to collaborate rather than compete
Our Ideal Colleague:
Someone who has a 90% chance of accomplishing what only 10% of possible hires could achieve.
Critical competencies (soft skills):
- Efficiency (can produce significant output with minimal wasted effort)
- Honesty/integrity (does not cut corners ethically)
- Organisation and planning (focuses on key priorities and plans/organises/schedules/budgets in an efficient and productive manner)
- Follows through on commitments (lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost)
- Intelligence (learns quickly)
- Attention to detail (does not let important details slip)
- Persistence (demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done)
- Proactivity (acts without being told what to do and brings ideas to the company)
- Enthusiasm (exhibits passion and excitement at work (a can do attitude))
- High standards (expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best)
- Openness to criticism and ideas (solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback)
- Teamwork (works well with others to achieve a collective goal)
- Communication (speaks and writes clearly)