at iwoca ltd in London
Who we are?
Cash flow is critical to the success of any small or mid-sized business. Traditionally, banks have neglected millions of such businesses because their processes have been too slow, rigid and costly to serve them. By using new technology and alternative data, iwoca is rapidly reinventing business finance, developing new ways to provide fast and flexible access to credit that will enable such businesses to flourish. Chris and James launched iwoca in 2012, and we’ve already lent over £150m to tens of thousands of SMEs across UK, Poland, Germany and Spain.
Along the way, we have built a high-tech platform, won numerous awards and have grown a fun and vibrant team of over 120 people. We represent a diverse range of backgrounds and we’re united in our mission to make business finance simple, seamless, and powerful. We’ve come far, but we’re still just at the start of our journey and there are even more exciting times ahead. We recently raised $20M in equity, giving us the firepower to grow even faster. We’re looking for people who are smart, motivated and humble, who want to develop themselves and push the boundaries of their own performance while building a business we can all be really proud of.
The Client Onboarding team is in the heart of our Customer Success Operations. Our Client Onboarders are responsible for nurturing the early stage of the client relationship, ensuring clients are well-informed about our product. This involves pre-screening potential clients and overseeing a portfolio of accounts ensuring all necessary data is in place to make a lending decision whilst liaising with several teams in Account Management, Credit Risk & Payments.
In addition, the candidate will be tasked with identifying opportunities to optimize the process with the aim of making it more seamless. There are positions available from Junior Client Onboarder to Specialist Role.
You will be the first point of contact for the majority of our clients. You will be proactively helping applicants finalise their applications. As you will be working closely with customers, you will need to be a confident and strong communicator.
You will be:
- Pre-screening potential clients ensuring they provide the necessary business documents required to obtain our credit facility
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction whilst ensuring they are educated on product offerings
- Effectively following up with clients in a timely manner, in order to convert them
- Establishing best practice for client management in order to foster long-term business relationship
- Communicating with internal teams such as Credit Risk & Account Management on status of clients
- Driving the continuous growth of internal processes and procedures through supporting ongoing operational projects and objectives
- Proactively delivering on our customer contact strategy to drive conversion, engagement and client satisfaction
- Experience in a similar fast paced, customer facing role is desirable
- Proven experience within the Financial Services industry (desirable)
- Knowledge of the UK business finance market is a plus
- A strong team player who is able to effectively communicate both orally and in written form
- Proactive self-starter eager to be part of a dynamic team making a difference to UK SMEs
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to quickly establish relationships and strongly influence clients
- Great attention to detail and problem solving abilities
In addition to a competitive financial package, we also provide the following:
- Pool, Foosball and Ping Pong tables (and regular tournaments!)
- Whether it’s in a hammock or on a sofa or bean bag, there is plenty of space to chill out
- Plenty of drinks and snacks, healthy and unhealthy
- Subsidised gym membership (to work off the unhealthy snacks) and restaurant discounts in Oxford Circus
- Cycle to work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football, running, cycling and climbing
- A super smart team of really nice people
- Company work retreats to great destinations, such as the French Alps for some January skiing, or the Balearic * * Islands for some late summer sun
- 25 days holiday a year plus a day off for your birthday – we want you fresh and fully charged
Recent jobs at iwoca ltd
- Backend (Python) Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 29-06-2017
- Accountant Relationship Manager at iwoca ltd in London 10-08-2017
- Business Development Researcher - Internship at iwoca ltd in London 10-08-2017
- Credit Analyst at iwoca ltd in London 10-08-2017
- Commercial Debt Recovery Executive at iwoca ltd in London 10-08-2017
- CRM Specialist at iwoca ltd in London 10-08-2017
- Marketing and Business Development Internship - German speaking at iwoca ltd in London 06-09-2017
- Customer Support Advisor at iwoca ltd in London 12-09-2017
- Accountant Relationship Manager- Part Time at iwoca ltd in London 19-09-2017