Customer Support Manager
at GoCardless in London
We’re looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver to be a leader within our Customer Support team. You’ll help us to deliver legendary support to our fast growing Customer base.
We have an excellent reputation for delivering the highest standard of customer service, which is crucial to our continued success. We’re looking for an experienced customer service professional to lead our Customer Support Team and help us assist customers all over the world as we continue to grow internationally.
As our Customer Support Manager, you will lead a team of 5 – 7 Support analysts and developer support engineers to create a seamless and delightful experience for our rapidly growing user base. You will be working as part of the Support management team, alongside our Customer Support Manager and reporting into our Head of Support.
On a normal day, you’ll be:
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the Support team to deliver sensational customer service
- Collaborating with our Engineering team to find and make improvements to how we work
- Talking with our users by email and phone to help resolve their issues and deal with escalations
- Obsessing over analytics to identify ways to deliver ambitious performance metrics
- Thinking of ideas to deliver world-class customer experience
- Attracting and hiring great talent to expand the team quickly as required
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships across the business
- Writing and editing documentation and training materials
- Learning about new technologies and subjects
- Understanding the variations of roles of the team you’re managing
- Ensuring your team is being developed and has development plans in place
Along the way you’ll work on a variety of interesting projects, such as:
- Determining new tools which will further improve the experience of our customers
- Working with our Sales and Operations teams to collaborate on best practices and processes
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re a leader and a teacher.
- You love solving problems.
- You have heaps of initiative, enthusiasm, and patience.
- You make smart choices, and prioritise well.
- You are passionate about Customer Support.
- You have superb written and spoken English.
This role would ideally suit someone with customer service experience in a high-growth business. However, our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply. We look forward to meeting you.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Accounts Executive, Inside Sales: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Partnerships Development Manager at GoCardless in London 05-10-2017
- Account Executive, Enterprise at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Director of Deman Generation at GoCardless in London 30-11-2017
- Senior Partnerships Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Customer Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Business Operations & Strategy Associate at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Senior Account Executive at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 17-01-2018
- Marketing Ops Executive at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018
- Compliance Analyst (French speaking) at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018