Customer Success Manager (CSM)
at WhatUsersDo in London
- Do you want to know everything about your prospects’ plans and digital roadmap?
- Are you great at understanding their needs and communicating a service to digital people?
- Can you manage a sales pipeline, expectations and a busy pitch and demo schedule?
- Can you guide your prospects with best practice and deliver a great outcome for them?
- Do you have a proven successful track record of achieving sales quotas?
If the answer to all of that is a resounding YES, then you’re who we’re looking for to join our team.
We’ve got clients who want to understand their users’ digital (websites, apps etc) user experiences, we’ve got the users who will offer their opinions and feedback – what we need is someone to work with our prospects to help us understand their requirements, translating this into how our UX Testing platform services them which gives them the insights and outcomes they need.
Who will you be working with?
Internally you’ll work most closely with our UX Research team and our lead-gen marketing team, who have a wealth of client knowledge and will work with you to help you to get to grips with what we do, who your prospects are and how to shape the pitch and proposition to your sectors and potential prospects.
You will be pitching at digital professionals from UX to Customer Insight and eCommerce to Marketing. Our clients are mainly mid-large recognisable brand names (our website has a few listed if you’re interested) across every sector from supermarkets to travel to financial services – but there is plenty of market to go at and a great commission structure to reward your efforts.
How do we do all this?
We talk to our clients, we scope out the work to be done, we programme their research and then deliver a range of testing projects all aimed at ensuring our clients improve digital conversions, customer engagement, retention and satisfaction. Our user research platform is where it all happens – from the experience capture to the analysis, to the sharing of insight – available in your browser whenever you need it.
What makes us different?
It’s never solely our opinion – we’re totally impartial. We believe that the only opinion that matters is the customers’ – not ours, not yours – only theirs. And we’re fast, with results in days not weeks or months!
What do we want from you?
At WhatUsersDo.com, we believe that sales is more than a job, it’s a calling! Our sales team is about more than just closing deals; it’s about taking ownership of a relationship and identifying the value for the client. We believe in solving the KEY problems facing our customers everyday – how do they improve sales and satisfaction and their overall customer experience. We bring the user to their table in a fast, easy, cost competitive and actionable way and the end result is that our customers love WhatUsersDo.com… AND IT SHOWS. Our growth so far has been tremendous (85% growth year on year) we want you to be part of this year’s growth.
As a person you are a ‘larger’ contract hunter with a proven track record closing benefit led deals in excess of £10-£30K per annum with senior level buyers at mid-large level companies. If you are Intelligent, quick-witted and persistent & understand how to evangelize a product while broadening a customer’s perception of its value then you will fit right in.
You will sweat the details and the nuances and know that an obsession with tone, type and targeting delivers results time after time. You own your sales process (we will also train you on what’s been working so far) and you obsess over optimizing every piece of it. You know that securing a relationship is more than just the pitch deck and a broad smile – we will arm you with case studies, insight reports (specific to the client) and full UX consultancy support and back-up.
What are some of the things you will be doing?
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline
- Drive commercial opportunities from qualified expressions of interest
- Passionately evangelize remote user research & testing to mid-large company & Enterprise business leaders
- Conduct game changing product demo’s
- Manage full sales-cycle in a consultative manner, including contract negotiations, proposal creation etc
- Optimize pipeline while meeting the weekly/monthly activity goals you are set
- Prioritize opportunities and manage your time & resources appropriately
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
- Do something amazing to build the growth every week
Skills & expertise?
Really strong digital skills and expertise you may have worked in some of the following sectors? – eCommerce, Analytics, Customer Insight, Market Research, Web Design, CRM, Software, Payment, Email, SaaS or digital Agency
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven successful track record of achieving sales quotas
- Obvious passion, intelligence, humour and wit
- 3 – 7+ years of sales experience or provable track record of exceeding a consistent quota
- Able to thrive in a maturing environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically and is good at tactical execution
- Passion for web technologies and great User Experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Network of contacts in leadership roles in eCommerce, marketing, UX, digital, user research or customer insights
- Experience selling to Travel, digital agencies, eCommerce, financial services, public sector or web/mobile gaming companies
WhatUsersDo was set up over five years ago so anyone, in any size or type of organisation, can remotely gather user research from across the world with real people. Today our remote user experience testing platform is used by leading organisations such as Virgin Atlantic, Deckers & Money Advice Service to radically improve their understanding of peoples’ digital experiences and to drive user research improvement through insight (rather than just rely on hunches, instinct or opinion).
We are based in North London (right next door to a pub & a theatre!) and there is coffee and cake ongoing. It’s a nice new open plan office with a very friendly bunch of digital professionals – you will fit right in!
Competitive Salary – + Competitive Commission: For Right Candidate (OTE £50K+)
No recruitment agencies please! – No really, please don’t call