HR Assistant (f/m)
at Divimove GmbH in Berlin
Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 100 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands. Additionally, Divimove manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 1,200 partners in France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 20 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers that enable social influencers to become an own brand across all digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
In-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
‘Divimove Network’ enables social influencers to turn their passion into a profession.
‘Divimove Media’ develops artists of a new generation, releases music, books and organizes live events.
VideoDays – Europe’s biggest gathering of social influencers is also part of Divimove. The event attracts more than 15,000 visitors.
Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
HR Assistant (f/m)
You have a great interest in HR? Perhaps you already earned your first HR experience? You are an organized person with a hands-on mentality? Then you could be the perfect fit!
As HR Assistant you will support our HR team in administrative and organizational daily tasks. This will include being in charge of maintaining our personnel files and take over general administrative tasks (e.g. requests, confirmations). You will support the On- and Off-boarding processes and help organize our internal team events and you will also participate in ongoing projects to improve our strategies. Furthermore you will assist with the hiring process, scheduling phone and on site interviews, as well as providing candidates with progress and final feedback.
Skills and Qualifications required
- Great interest in HR and administration
- Great organizational skills, ready to take ownership of your own processes, and eager to learn
- Detail oriented approach and strong sense of discretion
- You are an excellent communicator
- You love being in contact with people and do not shy away from reaching out to people from different backgrounds
- Excellent English and German language skills
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
- Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
To apply for this job please send your CV, cover letter and reference(s) to Daria Hamulska, job(at)divimove.com, and let us know your first possible starting date. Please send us your application in English only.
Recent jobs at Divimove GmbH
- PR Manager Netherlands (f/m) in Amsterdam/Berlin at Divimove GmbH in Berlin 16-08-2017
- Assistant Producer (f/m) at Divimove GmbH in Berlin 21-08-2017
- Creative Copywriter/Concepter (German speaking) at Divimove GmbH in Berlin 21-08-2017