Head of Growth Marketing
at Campusboard.co.uk in London
Campusboard is a location-based social-network that helps the 2.4 million university students in the UK find accommodation, trade textbooks and other unwanted items with other students nearby.
We are looking for an experienced and result-oriented marketer to develop and execute our marketing strategy and substantially grow our user base. This will be an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup and be directly responsible for making a significant impact in growing the company from the ground up.
The role will be based in London with an option for some remote days throughout the week. Start date: Immediately.
- Grow user base through a mix of online and offline marketing strategies.
- Organize and launch extensive multi-channel campaigns from start to finish targeting the student market: be it our Student Brand Ambassador programme offline or Social Media campaigns online.
- The successful candidate will have experience planning and implementing campaigns across the full range of digital channels, including expertise in Facebook advertising, Google AdWords, email marketing and search, and a deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for digital lead-generation and acquisition.
- Consistently deliver high performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Continuously optimize the campaigns to improve performance against key metrics.
- Help identify and implement new strategies that will substantially grow Campusboard’s user base.
What we are looking for
- 2-5 years experience in a Growth or Digital Marketing role.
- Experience working at a startup/high-growth business and a track record of substantially growing a user base.
- A proven Marketer, deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing, good knowledge of SEO, analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Experience in PR, working with press and building partnerships with online influencers is a big plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience working with the university student market or 18-24 audience is a big plus.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An analytical thinker, passionate about the value of data and compelled to find insight in it. You are not afraid to test new strategies and know how to use data to back up your instincts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently and assume ownership outside your defined responsibilities.
- Extremely results oriented and is highly organized with a reputation for achieving goals. You’ll be aiming to bring thousands of users each month.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated eye for design and creative taste level
- Good knowledge of photo & video editing software and ability to quickly create digital content in both formats is a big plus.
- Great copywriting skills (social media, blog posts, newsletters, etc).
- Experience running one or several social media accounts with large number of followers is a big plus.
- Track record running and growing multiple social media channels with large number of followers is a big plus. Any YouTube experience is a big plus.
If you’re unsure, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
Recent jobs at Campusboard.co.uk
- Head of Sales (PropTech) at Campusboard.co.uk in London 15-09-2017
- Student Brand Ambassador (Part-Time) at Campusboard.co.uk in London 02-10-2017
- Sales Executive (PropTech) at Campusboard.co.uk in London 11-10-2017