Graduate - Editorial & Operations Coordinator
at Top10VPN in London
(₤25000 per year)
Top10VPN is the world’s largest VPN comparison site, helping people in over 100 countries
find the right VPN to access the internet privately and securely. A VPN is an affordable and convenient way to enjoy internet freedom.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to take on real responsibility and help us in our mission to make online privacy easy for everyone. Join a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions and a proven track record of founding and growing profitable online businesses.
We’re looking for a passionate Editorial & Operations Coordinator to join our team as we ramp up content marketing and improvements to our web properties. The successful candidate will be a versatile writer and editor, with an unwavering dedication to content quality. We look for self-starters who are genuinely excited by the opportunity to make a big impact with their work.
On the operations side, a key responsibility will be updating VPN reviews and recommendations so that our site visitors from all over the world always have the very latest results from our performance and usability tests. A big editorial focus will be to work closely with privacy and cybersecurity experts, helping edit, publish and promote their articles. You will also support our extensive PR activity through research, brainstorming and content creation.
Editorial & Operations at Top10VPN
Content is at the heart of our company mission to champion internet freedom and make privacy and security easy for everyone. You will be joining a team responsible for a diverse range of online content. Whether it’s Operations, which relates to content on our commercial pages, or Editorial that gets our message out to as many as people as possible, everything we work on is central to that mission. At Top10VPN, the content is the product so we also work very closely with our design and development teams to shape the user experience of the website.
What you’ll be doing
- Learning all about operations, content management, marketing and product management from a world-class team
- Helping us deliver a great service that allows people all over the world to choose a VPN
- Testing VPNs and keeping all our VPN reviews and tables up-to-date
- Editing and publishing articles and guides written by expert contributors, making it look awesome
- Idea generation, research and content creation for articles, content marketing and PR
- Managing the editorial process and identifying new expert writers
- News monitoring to enable quick response to relevant breaking news
- Using social media to establish ourselves as thought leaders in the space
- Collaborating internally to improve the user experience of website content
What we’re looking for
- Strong education – a graduate degree is essential
- Writing skills – can write concisely and confidently, delivering friendly, accessible online copy even on complex subjects
- Startup attitude – excited by the opportunities and challenges of working in a fast-paced, competitive arena where none of us have all the answers but enjoying finding out
- Quick learner – can grasp new concepts quickly and think on their feet
- Pragmatic and detail-oriented – can manage competing priorities, switch focus quickly and maintain high standards of quality
- Problem solver – enjoys experimenting with unfamiliar software on different devices and figuring out how to put them through their paces
- A passion for technology, current affairs and the open internet
- Hard working – can be relied on to hit every deadline and thrive when in control of own schedule
- Team player – enjoys working with others, understands their priorities and recognises a great team requires an “all hands on deck” attitude
You’ll be one of Top10VPN’s earliest team members with the ability to have a huge impact on the business so expect to meet a lot of our team during the interview process.
Successful applicants should expect to hear from us within a week or so of sending through their application.
We won’t accept candidates from recruitment agencies.
- Awesome office in the heart of Clerkenwell
- On-site restaurant with outside dining
- Pick your perfect equipment / tools
- Competitive salary (£25K p.a.)
- Team lunch every Friday
- Regular social events
- Unlimited book budget
- Learning allowance for conferences/courses