Sales/Marketing - Paid Internship
at Rentoo in London
Rentoo offers fully serviced high-end apartments that you can easily rent online. We are looking for a talented sales/marketing graduate to join our team as an intern for an initial period of 3 months. The role is a bit of a hybrid between a growth hacker and sales negotiator. Our office is based in Holborn, Central London. Here is a bit about us:
- Design matters.
- Keep it simple.
- Code is Art.
- Don’t let your team down.
- Work should be liberating.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness.
- Tough times don’t last, tough people, do.
- We can do whatever we set our minds to.
- You will develop your problem solving, marketing and business skills.
- Become part of a small, driven and insanely smart team.
- You will learn how to code and gain experience in different marketing and CRM tools.
- You will have a lot of responsibility from day one.
- Apart from your main duties you will be involved in all areas of the business.
- Dinner and drinks on Sundays.
Some of your daily duties will involve:
- Lead generation, prospecting, sales calls, pipeline optimisation.
- Negotiating over the phone with customers and informing them about our service
- Coming up with clever ways to capture users and validating ideas.
- Creating new landing pages and optimising conversion on our existing pages.
- Writing funny, engaging and insightful blog posts to generate new leads.
- Promoting us on forums, social channels and other 3rd party sites.
- Getting feedback from our customers and implementing changes to
- Analysing our data and user behaviour via analytics tools.
- Devising an engaging social media marketing strategy.
- Posting several times a day on social media and measuring conversion.
- Devising email campaigns to reactivate lost users.
- You are a self-starter and don’t need to wait for instructions.
- Don’t bend under pressure (our environment is fun but challenging).
- You got a keen eye for design and solid understanding of user experience
- You are all about attention to detail.
- You are entrepreneurial; a real go-getter and sometimes a hustler.
- You know your key strengths.
- You excel at written communication.
- You can solve all types of problems (we will test this).
- You are curious about data.
- You can think like a user and forecast their behaviour.
- You are good at networking and promoting.
- You are a good public speaker and can communicate effectively both online and in real life.
- You keep things simple.
- Ideally you have worked in a startup previously, dealing first hand with the sales/marketing effort and product iteration.
- Have a blog about growth hacking/marketing/startups.
- Have attempted or succeeded previously in creating a company.
- Have read The Lean Startup, Crossing the chasm and other books on growth hacking or sales.
- Know how to use the tools of your trade with efficacy.
- We don’t care if you have a degree in a relevant field; we care about experience, drive and work ethic.
You must be familiar with
- What a sales pipeline is and know the different stages of a sale
- Metrics and Data Analysis (i.e. using Google Analytics, PipeDrive, Mixpanel, Optimizely)
- Creating and tracking marketing campaigns (PPC, blogging, email, ads, PR)
- A/B Testing
- Tracking user generated events
- Understanding qualitative and quantitative data
- Simply being creative and solving problems
If this sounds like you then please apply with the following:
- A bit about yourself
(We are happy to accommodate any work placements for the right candidate.)
For recruiters: Please do not contact us as a recruiter. We are honestly not interested and it will save us both the headache of having an uncomfortable conversation.
Recent jobs at Rentoo
- Full-stack Developer - Paid Internship at Rentoo in London 26-09-2017