Technology Program Manager. All-action hero required.
at Mongoose Gray in London
($125000 per year)
BASED IN THE USA
The project has gone off the rails. Someone’s gotta be parachuted in to save the day. Client says, But we always do it like this. You gonna set them straight?
Say yes and we’re good to go. Say no and it’s sayonara.
To the outside world, you’re a technology project manager of a boutique consulting firm. When folks ask what you do, you say, ‘I help clients achieve their target operating model by leveraging the latest digital technologies.’ They blink, none the wiser. Your identity is safe.
To us, you’re the one who clues clients in to strategy, and implements complex changes. You’re tech-literate but not geeky. You’re credible talking to senior stakeholders, with the confidence to push back if they head off-road. You’re engaged in fast-moving, fast-changing initiatives, so you’re agile and adaptable.
You’re low on ego, high on can-do – we have a flat hierarchy, so it feels like a startup. You’re happy to work in tight-knit teams of two or three – with clients and partners.
You’re comfortable with regular business travel – mostly domestic, some international. And you could have a financial services background – though that’s not a deal-breaker. Essentially, you’re Tony Stark – without the ’tude.
On offer is a salary of USD $120,000 + excellent package + share options. We look forward to hearing from you. And remember you don’t fish without a hook. No resumes without a cover letter, please.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- The ideal role for a Junior Developer who doesn't want to develop software. at Mongoose Gray in London 03-05-2017
- Management Consultant. Don’t like your cards? Shuffle up. at Mongoose Gray in London 10-06-2017
- Technical Consultant. Be the human face of software. at Mongoose Gray in London 26-09-2017
- Commercial Director. Managed IT Services. Super Size Me. at Mongoose Gray in London 26-09-2017
- Change Manager. You used to write programs. Now you manage programmes. at Mongoose Gray in London 14-10-2017