at StayBeyond in London
(₤35000 - ₤50000 per year)
About StayBeyond and the role
StayBeyond is dedicated to providing outstanding accommodation to families & professionals, curated in cities across the UK.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starting HR & Recruitment professional, to get involved with HR/People, recruitment support and administration.
Managing all stages of recruitment process (managing candidate pipeline with our recruiters, CV reviews, arranging interviews, collecting interview feedback, managing all candidate communications)
Managing formal onboarding of new recruits
Manage employee records (contracts, disciplinary notices, promotion letters, resignation letters)
Ensure compliance with all HR/ Health & Safety requirements
Establish robust HR structure and process that help scale the company
The ideal candidate
An approachable, dynamic and people focused person
Wants to work in a fast growing company
Is seeking a personal challenge of helping scale the HR/ recruitment function from the ground up
Has a T-shaped knowledge and experience base in HR; meaning none of the responsibilities above intimidate you, but at least one is what you would consider an area of expertise
This is a busy and varied HR generalist role for a commercially minded HR professional to take the reins and implement new policies to improve the HR and recruitment function within the company.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- IT literacy
- Very organised and able to manage multiple work streams at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of problem solving
- A self-starter who is confident in executing the role with minimal supervision
- Strong generalist HR background in recruitment, HR procedures and policies, employment legislation, employee relations
- Experience or Qualification in HR or similar and/or have CIPD qualification
- Competitive salary
- Great office environment : We are based at the WeWork offices so there is free coffee, tea, breakfast and even a dinner on Thursday night, Prosecco & Beer on tap after 5pm plus many social events.
- Welcome to stay in StayBeyond’s amazing accommodation across the UK, when available