Placement / Internship Digital Marketing / Community Management (Content & Analytics) - chatbots
at ExperiencEconomy in London
Location: On-site, London
ExperiencEconomy is building a digital hub for the solopreneurs and small businesses (Stealth mode) and we are looking to have a placement student start in 2-3 weeks (the selection process normally takes 2 weeks)
Before responding, please check the rest of this ad and once you have been through the WHOLE ad, please respond with the following:
- Link to some online presence (i.e. Blog, Social Media Accounts, Portfolio)
- Portfolio or list of side-project(s) (yes, we need to understand you are curious and take initiative in your life and work)
- Why you think you are the best person for the role (in short ~200 characters please)
- Resume (optional, do send it if you believe it puts you in a good light)
- Note: When we receive the above from you we will then send you an application link (which includes more details about the opportunity)
What other talents had to say about working with us:
“ExperiencEconomy was for me the perfect place to be, working on a creative environment and getting to know all the current trends and tech news. A great place to develop your skills and mature your knowledge in best practice. It is definitely a company I loved and would recommend others to be part of.”
“I’ve had an amazing mentor, teacher, and boss. Thanks for everything”
“I’ve grown immensely as a professional. My technical skills have improved massively as have my analytical skills. I’ve learnt how to act upon feedback. I have also gotten much better at presenting my ideas to others.”
So, what is this placement opportunity about then?
- make our social media accounts famous (i.e. social media : from perfecting our social media strategy – we have customer segmentation and ambitious targets nailed)
- innovating in our channels / outreach strategy
- running meetups
- approaching prominent figures in the field
- engaging followers
- defining engaging content topics
- content writing
What will I learn in this placement?
- Are you ambitious? Here you will get mentored. Our previous interns point out this has been the most valuable thing about working with us;
- Have the chance to put in practice the skills you’ve learnt in school and (most importantly!) learn all the other things no textbook can teach you (but will make you invaluable);
- Hands-on involvement in all sorts of things related to startup operations;
- Access to the London Business School entrepreneurial ecosystem;
- Access to investors and other founders;
- Gain valuable experience working in the tech/startup/Artificial Intelligence sector
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
- Get a great reference for your next job
- Have an all-round jolly good time with our other team members
- You will be expected to take initiative and hustle to get to results. Huge learning opportunity!
How might you describe the person you’re looking for?
- When you get asked how to promote a new product, paid media is your last answer, not your first.
- You love to dive deep into spreadsheets/dashboards to analyze and understand data and turn it into actionable insights that shrink costs and raise user/follower numbers.
- You enjoy a culture that is driven by logic, structure, creativity and collaboration/support of other team members
- People love working with you. Not just because you are wicket smart, but because your aggressive drive to succeed is only triumphed by your ridiculous people skills.
- Sharp minded, technology affinity, and good at logical thinking (trust us: you need to have a very logical mind AND have a creative brain).
- You must be interested in start-up environment, and mobile apps, and be really into it
- You are self-driven and have (very) high work ethics (We have some ambitious targets to reach very soon)
- You’re also passionate about startups and technology. It will be a plus if you have participated in Hackathons before
- Flexible work arrangements. For candidates abroad, we sadly won’t be able to cover relocation/accommodation costs or provide Visa support. Please only apply if you have the legal right to work in the UK.
What can you tell me about ExperiencEconomy?
The primary place where professional activity takes place. We help customers attract quality client leads, get work done and get paid faster. Busy building lots of smart algorithms to make life easier. Interested in the human vs. machine space? Our business plays right at the center of those discussions.
- Founder is engineer with product mindset and MBA and who has worked over 14 years in tech (experience both as operator and venture investor).
- Deloitte and London Business School incubator alum
- Winner of DIIE founder award
- We work from around Regents Park
When do you expect me to start?
ASAP. Should you be the right person (the selection process normally takes 2 weeks), you can start straight after that.
Anything else I need to know?
If you’ve read until here and are not sure if you’re ready for the position, then we strongly encourage you to apply. We value coachability and work-ethics above any other skill and we’d love to help you grow as a professional. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Always good to remind you that there’s a human behind this ad. We’re people just like you, so if you’re talented, friendly, and think you’d thrive here, drop us a nice message, and we’ll take it from there.
Please start your message with the word “platinum” (when you click ‘Apply Here‘ on this job board ad) so it is clear that you have read this job description in full. Needless to say, this is a subtle test of your attention to detail and interest in the opportunity. Your application will not be considered if we can’t read this word in the first section of your message.
PS On interning at a startup: Happy reading!
Recent jobs at ExperiencEconomy
- Placement / Internship UI / UX design (Adobe CS; Sketch; Figma) - chatbots at ExperiencEconomy in London 01-10-2017
- Placement / Internship Dialogue Design (Logical & Creative mind - writer) - chatbots at ExperiencEconomy in London 01-10-2017