Operations and Customer Happiness Manager
at Convibo in London
(₤24000 per year)
Convibo is a 1-h grocery delivery start-up that has been operating in London for 1.5 years. We believe in turning something that is disliked by most people (grocery shopping) into an absolutely breathtaking online ordering experience.
The company started in 2014, and we’ve been grinding our way through to a juicy seed round led by some of London’s best investors.
How Convibo works: Customers go to convibo.com, select their favourite supermarket, and order. One of Convibo’s personal shoppers then picks the freshest items in store and a driver delivers to the customer’s door in as little as 1hr.
Our customers love the speedy delivery, the great variety and the friendly and personal touch of our service.
Now we need additional skills and guts to massively grow and expand our service.
What is the role?
This the perfect role to combine operations and customer service!
Every day you will be…
- Managing our street operations from the office, using our own tech system
- Optimising our operations through regular feedback meetings with the tech team
- Constantly solving problems that will improve the efficiency of your role
- Contacting our grocery shoppers and drivers to ensure smooth operations
- Communicating with customers through phone, email, online chat
- Full time position
- 40h per week
- £24k annual gross salary
- Our operations are running 7 days a week (Monday to Sunday) for 14 hours (8am to 10pm) a day. Therefore, this role includes working outside of normal working hours and on weekends (in shift rotation).
- Work will be office-based, but we are remote friendly so you could occasionally work from home!
You should apply if…
- You’re great at explaining things to people and write flawlessly in English
- You’re curious about hard-core problems and ready to handle the challenge of multiple issues at the same time, while keeping a cool head
- You like to tackle problems from their root instead of solving them superficially
- You’re a motivated character, wanting to develop your skills in one of London’s most exciting start-ups
- The opportunity to join an early stage startup and have a real impact on the company’s future
- Work in an environment where creativity and initiatives are rewarded
- Nice & modern office in Westbourne Studios (Notting Hill)
- Free parking for your bicycle or moped
- Competitive salary
We are looking for a person that is eager to be part of one of our cool, hungry, diverse and international team!
If this person is you, let’s have a talk! Looking forward to meeting you :)