Student Brand Ambassador (Part-Time)
at Campusboard.co.uk in London
Campusboard is a location-based social-network that helps the 2.4 million university students in the UK find accommodation, trade textbooks and other unwanted items with each other.
We are expanding into university campuses throughout UK and are looking for students that love working with social media and are interested in leading our efforts in reaching as many UK university students as possible and ultimately establish Campusboard as one of the new exciting brands in the university student market. This will be an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup and be directly responsible for making a significant impact in growing the company from the ground up.
- Your main mission will be getting as many students at your university to use Campusboard
- Market campusboard to fellow students both face-to-face and via social media
- Highly organized, motivated and responsible
- A self starter – You identify opportunities, come up with ideas, and most importantly, turn them into reality.
- Plugged in – You understand how your generation uses social media and interacts with online communities. You can easily identify influencers and know how to reach out to them to create partnerships.
- Marketer – You understand how to use digital marketing to create shareable experiences that drive growth through word of mouth.
- Gain real work experience as part of a growing tech startup
- Improve your skills in organisation, planning and time-management
- Be recognised as a leader in your community
- Learn communication and presentation skills that will help you everywhere
- Get performance-based compensation
- Possibility of joining us at HQ for a full-time summer internship
Recent jobs at Campusboard.co.uk
- Head of Sales (PropTech) at Campusboard.co.uk in London 15-09-2017
- Head of Growth Marketing at Campusboard.co.uk in London 15-09-2017
- Sales Executive (PropTech) at Campusboard.co.uk in London 11-10-2017