at Airfi Networks in London
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate product quality according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge using Visual Studio Team Services is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
What’s Airfi do?
Our world is getting more and more connected. Devices like wireless cameras, smart alarms, connected watches, and automatic door locks are giving us more control, security, and opportunities to communicate than ever before.
Airfi Networks is a key enabler to this connected revolution. Helping our customers connect their end users products to mobile networks around the world, we provide billing, account management and connectivity services alongside our network partners, which include AT&T and Rogers.
That means we do everything from helping end-users to register and activate their devices, to charging them for their monthly bills and giving them support when something goes wrong, all in the name of big, tier one hardware manufacturers you’ve already heard of. We do all the back office work, connectivity management and Operations for them, so they only have to worry about creating great devices – as they already do today.
We’re headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Atlanta, Georgia and San Francisco, California.
You’ll be one of the first twenty employees of an exciting, global startup. You will have real responsibility and real opportunities to grow and shape our business, defining how we do things and ultimately taking control of our Operations function, the backbone of our business.
You’ll have the opportunity to work from a great office space, with flexible hours, brand new equipment and above-average annual leave (28 days plus bank holidays, from day one). We’ve also got hundreds of discounts and perks for all employees, from cinema tickets to gym memberships.
And of course, all Airfi roles come with a competitive salary.
Recent jobs at Airfi Networks
- Senior Operations Manager at Airfi Networks in London 03-10-2017