Head of Marketing
at Sideways 6 in London
(₤50000 per year)
The Sideways 6 platform helps engage hundreds of thousands of employees at companies like British Airways, BP, Virgin and Diageo in innovation. Our unique platform gives employees a voice by collecting and managing ideas from across the business, then helping to turn them into reduced costs, new revenue streams and better ways of working.
We’re a young, fast growing Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (Saas) company backed by some incredible angel investors and on track to achieve fantastic growth this year. We want every large organisation in the world to know about and use the Sideways 6 platform – and that’s where you come in.
Based in our new Shoreditch office, you’ll lead and own marketing at Sideways 6. You’ll work closely with the CEO and sales staff to execute the company’s brand, tone of voice and marketing strategy, assist the sales team in winning new business and develop and implement lead generation and nurturing strategies. You’ll have a lot of autonomy in this role, and you’ll be expected to be just as comfortable rolling your sleeves up and executing as you are in thinking strategically and building out robust marketing plans.
You’ll be leading an initial marketing team of 2 and work with the CEO to plot the team’s growth over the next few years as you meet and exceed expectations on opportunity creation, revenue contribution and more.
- Own marketing at Sideways 6 with the goal of increasing awareness and inbound opportunity.
- Tell our story, ensure a clear and concise value proposition for the personas that we target.
- Work with the sales team on the entire customer acquisition strategy, delivering collateral that helps us win more amazing clients, leads that turn into profitable accounts and more.
- Deliver: Brand, Content, Email, Collateral, PR, Awards and other parts of the enterprise marketing mix.
- Work on paid acquisition channels including PPC (adwords), LinkedIn, etc.
- Managing our online presence including software review sites like G2Crowd, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Work with our Head of Partnerships to support our partnerships programme.
- Excited about the opportunity of owning Marketing and exceeding expectations at an Enterprise SaaS startup
- Able to move between strategising and planning and getting hands on with the ‘doing’ side of things seamlessly.
- Ability to efficiently create content and tell engaging stories and distill complex ideas into simple benefits
- Experience in demand generation for b2b (ideally enterprise) products
- Experience creating, implementing and managing a range of marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written English
- Knowledge of industry tools (Marketing automation, CRM, Lead gen)
- Relevant experience, ideally in the enterprise SaaS sector
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working environment. Our values include ‘Always be learning’, ‘Celebrate Success’ and ‘Own it’. We really live them, with staff gettogethers around the world (the last one was in Prague in July), regular learning sessions with our investors and others, and a fantastic culture
- Opportunity to equity
- Work with some of the world’s best companies
Recent jobs at Sideways 6
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6 in London 23-08-2017
- Head of Sales at Sideways 6 in London 04-10-2017