Sales Development Rep: Germany
at GoCardless in London
Drive GoCardless’s global growth.
At GoCardless we are looking to scale from processing $3 billion a year to $10 billion. Our vision is to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in. We started out doing this for SMEs in the UK, but we’ve recently started serving large organisations like The Guardian, Thomas Cook and the UK Government as well as expanding into Europe and beyond.
We’ve also added noteworthy German customers like Magicline, rankingCoach and brandnooz. We believe this is only the start of our journey in Germany and across the world. We’re looking for bright, ambitious people to join our talented sales team and accelerate our growth in the German market.
The sales team at GoCardless combines deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses succeed across a range of industries. As the first sales development rep for Germany, you’ll work to uncover and define our best growth opportunities, including new customers, verticals and sales strategies.
You’ll manage inbound leads as the primary point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in us, and you’ll run outbound campaigns to reach new merchants. Along the way, you’ll work closely with business and product leaders across the company to help accelerate our growth.
What we’re looking for
- Experience within a sales environment or a top consultancy, or are a recent graduate with commercial or technical backgrounds.
- The ability to understand the GoCardless API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- A real passion for technology, the startup community, and supporting other businesses as they grow.
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment.
& Superb interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- A native-level German speaker with a flawless command of both German and English.
To help you, we’ve written a blog post on our job board which takes you through our interview process and gives you some tips on what to expect.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity. If you’re unsure, please apply – we’d love to hear from you.
The role will be based in London.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Accounts Executive, Inside Sales: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Partnerships Success Executive - UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Sales Development Rep Inbound: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 27-07-2017
- Digital Marketing Executive at GoCardless in London 27-07-2017
- Head of Compliance & MLRO at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Developer Support Engineer at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Sales Enablement Manager at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Legal Counsel at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Risk Analyst at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Sales Development Rep Inbound: France at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Head of Partner Marketing at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Customer Support Manager at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Partnerships Success Manager - Global at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Compliance Operations Analyst at GoCardless in London 20-09-2017
- Management Accountant at GoCardless in London 27-09-2017
- Senior Account Executive at GoCardless in London 27-09-2017
- Director of Demand Generation at GoCardless in London 03-10-2017
- France Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 03-10-2017
- Field Account Executive at GoCardless in London 03-10-2017
- Head of UK Sales Development at GoCardless in London 03-10-2017
- Senior Partnerships Success Manager at GoCardless in London 05-10-2017
- Senior Partnerships Development Manager at GoCardless in London 05-10-2017
- Partnerships Development Manager at GoCardless in London 05-10-2017
- Regulatory Affairs Speacialist at GoCardless in London 06-10-2017