France Marketing Manager
at GoCardless in London
GoCardless is building a new global network for recurring bank-to-bank payments. We’re cutting out the intermediaries and linking together direct debit schemes from around the world to create a simple way of collecting payments directly from customers’ bank accounts.
Our API powers recurring payments for companies like the Financial Times, Thomas Cook and Nutmeg. It also enables partners including Quickbooks, Xero and Sage to help small businesses to save countless hours spent chasing customers for payments. We currently process £3.5bn each year for over 30,000 organisations across the UK and Europe – and we’re growing over 100% year over year.
We’re London-based, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital, Passion Capital and Y Combinator.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate French Marketing Manager to drive awareness and adoption of GoCardless in France. Focusing on our target segments you’ll be responsible for creating and executing on the marketing strategy generating interest and driving leads and revenue.
Working closely with the French General Manager and sales team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the French marketing strategy to deliver on the the agreed goals for France. Owning the French marketing budget, you’ll be responsible for planning and implementing specific activities to drive awareness of GoCardless and generate a consistent stream of quality leads and customers to meet the revenue targets.
Supported by the wider Marketing team and a network of freelancers and/or agencies you’ll execute and optimise on campaigns to ensure we’re attracting and retaining the right type of businesses within our core target segments.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a self-starter, excited by an opportunity to grow a rapidly expanding UK business in a relatively new market. We’d love to hear from you if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy working in small, autonomous cross-functional teams and are willing go the extra mile to get a job done.
You should apply if:
- You have a strong marketing background in B2B businesses in the French market.
- You are experienced in working across multiple marketing channels, optimising the mix and the messaging for different audiences.
- You are commercially astute and results driven, with strong quantitative analytical skills using tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
- You have experience and are comfortable owning social media channels and monitoring engagement levels.
- You are customer focused ensuring that your messaging and communications resonates with the target audience generating quality leads and long lasting relationships.
- You are a self-starter who thrives on working independently with small cross functional teams and is comfortable with working remotely from the central business.
- You have excellent communication and written skills and enjoy creating and editing great content.
- You’re able to work across multiple teams and manage both agencies and freelancers.
- French mother tongue and fluent in English mandatory, German or Spanish knowledge a plus.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Accounts Executive, Inside Sales: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Head of Compliance & MLRO at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Developer Support Engineer at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Sales Enablement Manager at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Legal Counsel at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Risk Analyst at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Sales Development Rep Inbound: France at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Head of Partner Marketing at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Customer Support Manager at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Partnerships Success Manager - Global at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Senior Risk Analyst at GoCardless in London 25-10-2017
- Personal Assistant at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Sales Development Rep: Spain at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- UK Sales Development Lead at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Technical Support Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Onboarding Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Account Executive, Enterprise at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Director of Deman Generation at GoCardless in London 30-11-2017
- Senior Partnerships Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Customer Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017