Affiliate Manager (Mobile Advertising)
at Khing in London
Khing is offering a position as a Mobile Affiliate Manager. This is an opportunity to manage international clients and be part of an international company with a multicultural team. Khing is a Global Performance Marketing company, based in London. We help Advertisers to boost their clients acquisition on Mobile & Web. The company provides also in parallel efficient solutions to Publishers to monetise all their Digital Traffic.
Khing is the Mobile Department of TimeOne Group. With over 160 employees worldwide, TimeOne is an International company based in France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Mexico, Colombia and Singapore providing marketing services (Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Lead generation, Programmatic, Native Advertising, Publishing)
At TimeOne, we place all of our employees at the heart of our considerations and projects. We leave room for initiatives, creativity and exchanges. The interactions and collaboration generated by our participative management strategy make us more agile in response to the key issues of the market, thus ensuring customer satisfaction!
To sustain our growth, Khing is looking for a highly motivated Affiliate Manager passionate in digital and mobile marketing.
• Deal with and onboard incoming international publishers
• Develop Khing key Publishers accounts and increase their revenue
• Monitor and optimize performance of campaigns
• Represent Khing at trade shows and other industry events
• Manage key international affiliate relationships, actively cross-mapping publisher and advertiser programs, introducing new products & technology partners, and encouraging and supporting publisher launches into new markets
• Utilise ComScore, Alexa, other tools, and industry press to identify publishers with good potential & recruit them to the network.
• Contribute to building Khing service and brand awareness
• Previous experience in Affiliate Marketing a plus
• Genuine interest in Digital Marketing
• Determined self-starter with a positive attitude
• Ability to work hands on in a start-up environment
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Can show initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Innovative and problem solver attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent presentation and negotiating skill
• Good communication skills using all relevant media.
• Excellent numeric and analytical skills and capacity to turn insight into actions
• Technical knowledge of digital marketing systems
• Fluent in English.
• Min Bachelor degrees