Middleweight UX/UI Designer
at Loot in London
At Loot we believe that students and young people should be able to go out and do the things they love without worrying about money or relying on an overdraft. Whether they’re saving for a night out, an around the world trip of even saving for a mortgage on a house – we’ll help you get there.
Based in Waterloo (UK) Poznań and Białystok (Poland), we are a team of motivated and hardworking individuals.
You’ll be joining a team with a real passion for emerging design trends. Alongside Product and Growth, we’re responsible for challenging the banking status quo and really questioning ‘how’ the best way to approach a problem is. We put user experience at the forefront of our designs, whether that’s crafting a new money management feature for our app, or designing a new marketing campaign for Snapchat.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to engineer hand-off
- Conceptualize simple ideas to ensure a great user experience for complex processes.
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate to developers effectively
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Confident communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Invision or other prototyping tools
PLEASE NOTE: Loot will only accept applications from candidates legally allowed to work in the UK. We will not be providing visa sponsorships for this role.
We are particularly focused on developing a more diverse workplace to reflect the users of our app. If you have the right attitude, are proactive and a very skilled persuader then we’d like to hear from you.
- Talented and leading; we like having a team of great people that can learn from and be inspired by each other
- Collaboration is the key; there’s no such thing as pulling rank here
- A balance of focus and motivation with chill out and fun
- Fun and exciting FinTech Startup, supported by industry professionals
- Endless supply of freshly ground coffee and EBT (English Breakfast Tea)
- Employee options scheme
- Market-rate salaries
- Yes, we do have a ping pong table!
Please apply here
And don’t forget to send us your online portfolio!
Recent jobs at Loot
- Ruby/Back-end Developer (Mid Level) at Loot in London 11-09-2017