at Loot in London
Loot is on a mission to empower young people in the UK to know more about their spending, so they can do more with their money. Our goal is to become the leading millennial current account.
You’ll be joining a highly driven and passionate team who are dedicated to delivering a product that makes a difference to our users’ everyday lives.
What We Value
Collaboration – When we work across teams, we’re unstoppable.
Openness – Informed people make better decisions and have a greater impact.
Impact – We use data, research and critical thinking to maximise impact.
Curiosity – We’re not afraid to ask anyone ‘why’ or to challenge the status quo.
Compassion – We do everything with a level of empathy and trust; we listen, we communicate openly and set clear expectations.
You’ll be joining a team with a real passion for emerging design trends. Alongside Product and Growth, we’re responsible for challenging the banking status quo and really questioning ‘how’ the best way to approach a problem is. We put user experience at the forefront of our designs, whether that’s crafting a new money management feature for our app, or designing a new marketing campaign for Snapchat.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to engineer hand-off
- Conceptualize simple ideas to ensure a great user experience for complex processes.
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate to developers effectively
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Confident communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Invision or other prototyping tools
PLEASE NOTE: Loot will only accept applications from candidates legally allowed to work in the UK. We will not be providing visa sponsorships for this role.
We are particularly focused on developing a more diverse workplace to reflect the users of our app. If you have the right attitude, are proactive and a very skilled persuader then we’d like to hear from you.
- Talented and leading; we like having a team of great people that can learn from and be inspired by each other
- Collaboration is the key; there’s no such thing as pulling rank here
- A balance of focus and motivation with chill out and fun
- Fun and exciting FinTech Startup, supported by industry professionals
- Endless supply of freshly ground coffee and EBT (English Breakfast Tea)
- Employee options scheme
- Market-rate salaries
- Yes, we do have a ping pong table!
And don’t forget to send us your online portfolio!
Recent jobs at Loot
- Customer Operations Advisor at Loot in London 12-12-2017
- Marketing Designer at Loot in London 05-01-2018
- Digital Marketing Executive at Loot in London 11-01-2018
- Sales Executive at Loot in London 22-01-2018