Christmas Customer Operations Intern
at Trouva, by StreetHub in London
Trouva is revolutionising the world of e-commerce. We’re funded by amazing VCs and Angels whose successes include Net-A-Porter, Etsy, Farfetch, Facebook (Octopus Capital, Index and Playfair) and are on a journey to spread independent boutique shopping across the globe.
Since launching Trouva two years ago, we’ve been growing like crazy and are preparing for another busy Christmas! We are looking for enthusiastic, driven people to join our Customer Operations team as paid interns for the critical Christmas period.
We’re looking for bright individuals who are passionate about problem solving, talking to customers and who want to get experience in the fast-growing, fun, but hectic environment of one of London’s hottest startups. As a Customer Operations team member, you’re at the heart of operations at Trouva, and will play a major part our success over Christmas.
The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail and is passionate about customer service. Someone with:
- Lots of energy and positive attitude
- Confidence on the phone and excellent written English
- A knowledge of what world-class customer service looks like – and want to deliver it
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strategic problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve issues as they arise and seek solutions proactively to improve our operations, user interface and service procedures
- A willingness to pitch in, get involved, help our your colleagues and work as a team to deliver
- An affinity for working under pressure!
Your role will include:
- Being the voice of Trouva with our customers – as well as our eyes and ears – totally critical to ensure we deliver a fantastic experience for our customer over Christmas
- Liaising with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise, achieving the best outcome for both our customers and partners
- Answering inbound customer enquiries across multiple channels. You will be communicating with our customers and boutiques through well-crafted and personal emails, warm telephone calls, and online chat
- Partnering closely with our Community Management team to build relationships with our boutiques
- Identifying, reporting and troubleshooting potential issues and pain-points in our operations
- Understanding that making a customer happy is crucially important to our success
- The opportunity to help develop one of Europe’s hottest (& fastest growing) startups
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, free breakfast, snacks, fresh fruit and a courtyard (with a BBQ!)
- Free weekly yoga & pilates in the office, as well as office running & football clubs
- Regular events such as drinks, lunches, Friday night socials in the office and fun evenings with the team and our wider boutique community
- Company benefits (Perkbox) including free mobile phone insurance, free Tastecard, Apple discounts, cheap cinema tickets, retail and gym discounts
- A staff discount!
Our full internship spec is available in our Workable account here: https://trouva.workable.com/jobs/584756
We will be holding interviews up until 20th October, and the internship would run for 6-8 weeks in November-early January (TBC).
Please apply to the position through the following link with your CV and a cover letter telling us why and when you’d want to join us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Recent jobs at Trouva, by StreetHub
- Back-end Engineer at Trouva, by StreetHub in London 30-08-2017
- Frontend Engineer at Trouva, by StreetHub in London 30-08-2017
- Product Designer at Trouva, by StreetHub in London 30-08-2017
- Product Manager at Trouva, by StreetHub in London 30-08-2017
- Business Development Intern at Trouva, by StreetHub in London 30-08-2017
- CRM Manager at Trouva, by StreetHub in London 01-09-2017
- People & Talent Partner at Trouva, by StreetHub in London 07-09-2017