Support Analyst - Junior - London
at Celer Technologies in London
We are looking for a Junior Support Analyst!
Competitive salary – Bonus Scheme – Share Scheme – Opportunity to travel – Learning – Progression
London – Hong Kong – New York
This role involves working on the support and configuration of global trading systems and offers great exposure to technical (testing, configuration, development, release management, environment management) and service aspects of IT consultancy.
• Providing 1st to 3rd line support of all Celer applications
• Providing 1st to 3rd line support to external clients globally
• Assisting with full testing cycles, including regression, feature acceptance, performance testing etc
• Learning the business so you can speak on the same level with external traders and clients.
• Involved in documentation for any change and or new process or functionality
• Helping to automate current process and improve the Celer environment
• Looking for way to increase efficiencies
• Assisting with the release and implementation/deployment process
• Managing the Jira queue and raising any bugs or improvements with full test cases to Dev
• Working closely with the business to help gather requirements –
• Good Problem solving and analytical skills
• Full software development lifecycle understanding
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be flexible and able to respond to a dynamic business environment
• Java (minimum basic knowledge)
• SQL & Hbase
At Celer we ensure our offices are a relaxed and pleasant environment to work in. We are focused and efficient as a team but know that downtime is important too so we plan regular team lunches and nights out as a thank you for all the hard work our employees put in.
(Across London, Hong Kong and New York, all levels welcome to apply)