Graduate Internship 6 months - paid
at carwow in London
Looking to explore your talents and interests while making an impact?
Well, carwow is looking for an enthusiastic and high-performing Graduate Intern to come and support several of our teams in different areas of business. At carwow we give you the opportunity to explore your talents and interests while making an impact in the growth and success of our company.
carwow is the most convenient, stress-free way to find and buy a new car, at a price you can be confident in. carwow aims to solve the major pain points that buyers and dealers experience in the buying process, putting them in a more powerful position than ever before. Offering buyers crucial price confidence, a more convenient hassle free way to find and buy the car they want, and an altogether better buying experience. And it’s great news for dealers too. Through carwow, our dealer partners sell more cars than they could in the showroom alone, while reducing cost inefficiencies and increasing stock turnover. This means they can pass on great prices to carwow buyers.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 140+ based in central London and Munich. We are backed by Europe’s leading VCs including:
- Balderton Capital (Betfair, LOVEFiLM, Citymapper, MySQL)
- Accel (Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox, Groupon)
- Vitruvian Partners (JustEat, Skyscanner, Trustpilot)
- Episode 1 (Zoopla, Shazam, LOVEFiLM)
- Samos (Ocado, Betfair, PKR)
We’ve raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
- Supporting every area of the business
- General administration and office support
- Projects in work including Data / marketing / Strategic relations / Sales etc.
What you’ll get from us
- An excellent insight into working at a rapidly growing funded start-up
- A true hands-on experience across multiple different teams and exposure to senior leaders in the automotive and tech industry
- The opportunity for mentorship in departments that interest you
- Potential to move into a permanent position on successful completion of the internship (depending on performance, headcount and budget plans). Our latest recruits are now working as a Trading Analyst, Account Executive and a Legal Assistant
- Recent graduate from a great university
- An interest in start-ups
- An interest in cars is a bonus, but by no means a requirement
- Ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong Excel skills are a bonus
- Strong statistical analysis experience a bonus
- Coding experience a bonus
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- £56.50 per day and a generous holiday allowance
- Modern, open plan office in the heart of Holborn
- Flat organisational structure
Why should I join carwow?
- Regular team lunches and Weekly Friday Drinks
- A sociable team with monthly office-wide events, past events include carwow Olympics and a wine and cheese night. Check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/carwow_uk/
- Multiple learning opportunities (e.g German classes, coding classes with our very own developers)
- Table tennis & yoga classes
- Top quality espresso machine and coffee beans, tea and fruit
- Free breakfast every Tuesday
- Frequent ‘carwow talks’ in which anyone can give a talk on any topic they like! (Previous talks include “skiwow”, “a history of art” and “personal finance”)
- Sports teams – football (Tuesday), netball (Thursday), tennis, cricket
Recent jobs at carwow
- Talent Coordinator at carwow in London 11-09-2017
- Comms Manager at carwow in London 12-09-2017
- Full stack developer - Ruby backend at carwow in London 13-09-2017
- Head of SEO at carwow in London 10-10-2017