Partnerships Development Manager
at GoCardless in London
Develop new global partners and supercharge our growth.
At GoCardless we’re scaling from processing £1 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in or what software you’re using.
Our strategic partnerships with market-leading platforms such as Junifer Systems, Kashflow and Teamup have been critical to our success in reaching over 30,000 businesses in the UK and will be key to our future success.
We’re doubling down on our growth in the UK market and are looking for a bold, smart and versatile person to establish partnerships with more UK software platforms.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you’ll be responsible for building new partnerships with software platforms that focus on the UK market. This will be the foundation of our revenue growth in the UK for years to come.
You will develop and execute against a business development plan, build a strong network within the partner, and work with a wide variety of stakeholders to get commitment to establishing a partnership.
You’ll work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to target new partners, work with our Solution Engineers to demonstrate our technical solution, and once you’ve signed the partner you will handover to our Partner Success team to onboard and manage the partner ongoing.
As the main advocate for new UK partners, you’ll provide invaluable feedback to our Product and Operations teams to ensure that we can develop long-lasting and successful partnerships.
You Should Apply If:
- You have experience working in Partnerships Development or Business Development, ideally in a B2B tech environment.
- You have strong relationship and communication skills. You enjoy presenting and are comfortable working with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You enjoy negotiation and building business cases.
- You are comfortable selling the business benefits of a technical product. Whilst you won’t need to code, we will expect you to relish the prospect of learning our APIs inside out.
- You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Accounts Executive, Inside Sales: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Head of Compliance & MLRO at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Developer Support Engineer at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Sales Enablement Manager at GoCardless in London 06-09-2017
- Legal Counsel at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Risk Analyst at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Sales Development Rep Inbound: France at GoCardless in London 07-09-2017
- Head of Partner Marketing at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Customer Support Manager at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Partnerships Success Manager - Global at GoCardless in London 12-09-2017
- Senior Risk Analyst at GoCardless in London 25-10-2017
- Personal Assistant at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Sales Development Rep: Spain at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- UK Sales Development Lead at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Technical Support Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Onboarding Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Account Executive, Enterprise at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Director of Deman Generation at GoCardless in London 30-11-2017
- Senior Partnerships Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Customer Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017