Technical Client Development Associate
at CheckRecipient in London
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
At CheckRecipient, we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), CheckRecipient prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers, we’re backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We work with international clients in the financial, legal and professional services sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
We’re delighted to announce that CheckRecipient has been selected to join the Microsoft Accelerator . The programme, which will begin in October, will provide us with unprecedented access to top Microsoft partners and customers, powerful business connections, and world-leading technical knowledge. Additionally, we’ve recently closed a fundraising round of $2.7m led by Accel and LocalGlobe and we are looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
Client Development At CheckRecipient
Our Client Development team deals in customer success and support, driving customer engagement and retention through creative and scalable processes. You will be responsible for managing the support tickets raised by existing and new customers, offering best-in-class support via phone, email, and occasionally in person.
Our customers include some of the world’s largest financial institutions and law firms who expect an exceptionally high level of support. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the support function working closely with our technical and sales teams to provide our customers with best-in-class support and training.
We’re looking for a critical problem-solver who is able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with our sales and technical team to understand and resolve support tickets as they come into the company. You will have a strong aptitude and interest in technology, a commercial mindset and exceptional communication skills.
At CheckRecipient you’ll be growing your skill-set on an ongoing basis; regular and continuous development is something we believe in and as an employee we will seek to create opportunities for you to evolve. As the first member of our support team, the progression and scope of this role will be defined by your ambition and there are a number of career path options available.
You should apply if a lot of this sounds like you:
- 2.1 or equivalent from a top-tier university
- Energised about creating amazing experiences for customers
- Love working with technology and capable of understanding very complex technologies
- Best in class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercially minded
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Winner – CogX 2017 Best Innovation in Data Protection and Privacy
- Winner – INFOSEC 2017 Most Innovative Cyber Security Company
- Winner – Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
- Winner – WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
- Winner – LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
- Competitive salary (£25,000-35,000 p.a. dependent on experience) and meaningful equity options
- Brand new MacBook
- Central London office location (EC1Y 8SL) with shared roof terrace and community events (including a monthly feast and ‘cake Wednesdays’!).
- Regular team socials and activities
- Personal Development; we are always keen to encourage personal development, so: * CheckRecipient Library: if you have a work-relevant book you want to read, we’ll buy it for you to read then add it to the library! * We are always willing to consider requests for personal development training and courses.
- Relocation: if you have the right to work in the UK and are coming from abroad, we will provide accommodation in an AirBnB for a week to help you make the move, and can make salary payments to an international bank for the first three months. We also have some handy tips and checklists to help with your relocation.
Equality and Diversity
CheckRecipient is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We are also a corporate member of WISE.
We do not accept applications or résumés from 3rd party recruiters.
We are currently unable to sponsor applicants who do not have a right to work in the UK