Full Stack Developer (React/Node/Redux)
at Bombinate in London
(₤40000 - ₤70000 per year)
Bombinate is the men’s quality destination. We’re a fast growing startup running an ecommerce marketplace with 40 of the finest European lifestyle brands already on board.
Imagine having access to handmade Italian boots or leather headphones made in a Parisian workshop. What drives us is our desire to become the luxury group of tomorrow, both technologically and thanks to the unique selection of brands that are part of our community.
We are two cofounders willing to grow our team and find the perfect match to take on a lead developer role. We’re already generating revenue and welcome new customers every day.
Bombinate is a React / Redux web app, using Postgresql and Moltin hosted on AWS. Our central tech stack comprises of Node.JS, ReactJS, Postgres, AWS and Algolia. We use Moltin for all the ecommerce-related backend and Prismic.io for our CMS. We’re currently hosted on Amazon Web Services.
You can find more information about our technology here.
- Take over the code from our development agency. Learn, maintain and own the code very quickly.
- Build things and ship code. He or she will be hands-on with writing and submitting lines of code on a daily basis.
- Lead technological development and delivery of an in-house, scalable platform.
- Ensure scalability and robustness of the platform, identifying and driving continuous improvements.
- Ensure company technical challenges are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Hire, direct, coach and inspire a high-calibre technical team taking a hands-on approach where necessary e.g. conducting code reviews and driving release schedule.
- Build a state-of-the-art ecommerce marketplace. If you understand good design and experiences, all the better!
- Deep and broad hands-on experience –You’ll have come up a software development route to their CTO position so you will have the ability to be hands-on from the outset.
- Excellent backend +front-end Skills – It is crucial that you feel confident to take over a best-in-class technical architecture, positioning the business for significant but seamless expansion in the coming years.
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions.
- Develop and enhance a company’s website to increase site traffic.
Working With Us
- You are a self-starter. You’ll join a startup entering its growth phase with a freshly closed funding round.
- You have a bias towards action. First weeks/months will be very intense as you’ll need to master our existing code and work on an up and running website.
- You can deal with ups and downs. We’re always looking for new opportunities and our ambition is to become the luxury group of tomorrow, this is not an easy task.
- You live for excellence. It’ll be a very busy and challenging first months with great learning opportunities.
What We Offer
- Equity available.
- Competitive £50K-70K based on equity and experience.