Retail Operations Manager
at Hero in London
Make an impact in a rapidly growing retail technology business. Hero is powering LIVE Shopping for global retailers including Harvey Nichols, MADE.COM and John Hardy. Described by Business Insider as like “WhatsApp for shopping“, Hero uses messaging, live video and AI to connect online shoppers with associates in-store, transforming the role of the store for 21st century retail.
Our team are on a mission to change the way the world shops by building the ecommerce layer for physical retail. Headquartered in London’s Fitzrovia, Hero was founded in 2015 by the pioneers of app commerce and is privately-funded by global retail and technology investors including early ASOS investors. Hero has been featured by Apple, WGSN and The Times.
Hero is looking for a someone to join our Retail Operations team, you’ll be working from Day 1 with some of the biggest names in retail and fashion and have a rapidly growing list of client trials to organise and oversee. You’ll be at your happiest when communicating with our partners, working hard to ensure rollouts run smoothly from start to finish.
- To lead our retail clients in trial planning, creating a list of deliverables and making sure all actions are met for pilot and full rollout launch.
- Build rapport with lead clients, and work with them in creating long lasting relationships.
- Set up training schedules and run training sessions to Head Office, Store Management and Associates on the Shop Floor.
- Have regular catch up sessions with both Head Office and in-store teams to gain feedback and track progress.
- Troubleshoot with clients to make sure they’re supported and feel the love.
- A talented, smart individual with excellent written and verbal English who can communicate clearly and articulately, and is confident presenting to groups
- Highly personable and able to create long lasting client relationships
- 2 – 4 years experience in a client facing role
- Highly organised and able to keep calm in a high paced, fast moving environment
- Fashion / retail experience or knowledge of the retail landscape desirable
- Able to operate in an an agile environment with a small team, whilst also helping to shape process as the client performance team grows
- Good grasp of technology products
Make an impact in a rapidly growing start-up
Work with a talented team of people who love what they do
A competitive salary and stock options in the company
A shiny new MacBook Pro
A chance to work in a vibrant and creative environment (we work in a beautiful Georgian townhouse opposite a private park) with plenty of team lunches and social events
All the coffee and tea you can drink
Recent jobs at Hero
- Junior Full Stack Developer at Hero in London 14-11-2017
- Account Manager (Mid Level) at Hero in London 22-11-2017
- Data and Analytics Manager at Hero in London 14-12-2017