Front End Developer
at Top10VPN in London
Top10VPN is the world’s largest VPN comparison site, helping people in over 100 countries
find the right VPN to access the internet privately and securely. A VPN is an affordable and convenient way to enjoy internet freedom.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on real responsibility and help us in our mission to make online privacy easy for everyone. Join a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions and a proven track record of founding and growing profitable online businesses.
We’re looking for a passionate Front End Developer to join our team as we grow our internal engineering resources. Your main responsibility will be the production, revision and maintenance of Top10VPN’s web properties.
You are commercially focused, and keen on regular delivery of new features and functionality, improving on these through regular iteration based on learnings through data. ‘Move Fast and Break Things’ is a mantra you can appreciate.
Being able to work with a skilled, collaborative team is key! The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated problem solver who is resourceful and enjoys solving development problems through providing innovative solutions. With company support, you’ll be happy to own your own skill development and use online training tools and resources to support their work
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of implementing Vue.js, React.JS, or Angular
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design package experience – Sketch, Adobe creative suite software and other industry design packages.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work on solo projects, manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions whilst keeping an excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interact, contribute, communicate well, and present ideas when required.
- Strong problem solving experience.
- 3 years experience in developing commercial websites.
- Have existing projects you’re proud to share on GitHub, or elsewhere
- Strong education – a graduate degree is essential
- Startup attitude – excited by the opportunities and challenges of working in a fast-paced, competitive arena w here none of us have all the answers but enjoying finding out
- Quick learner – can grasp new concepts quickly and think on their feet *Pragmatic and detail-oriented – can manage competing priorities, switch focus quickly and maintain high standards of quality
- Hard working – can be relied on to hit every deadline and thrive when in control of own schedule
- Team player – enjoys working with others, understands their priorities and recognises a great team requires an “all hands on deck” attitude
You’ll be one of Top10VPN’s earliest team members with the ability to have a huge impact on the business so expect to meet a lot of our team during the interview process.
Successful applicants should expect to hear from us within a week or so of sending through their application.
We will not accept candidates from recruitment agencies.
- Awesome office in the heart of Clerkenwell
- On-site restaurant with outside dining
- Pick your perfect equipment / tools
- Competitive salary
- Team lunch every Friday
- Regular social events
- Unlimited book budget
- Learning allowance for conferences/courses
Recent jobs at Top10VPN
- Graduate - Editorial & Operations Coordinator at Top10VPN in London 03-10-2017