Sales/Customer Experience Guru
at Settled in London
Settled was founded on the belief that there needs to be a progressive change in the real-estate sector. We’re on a mission to put a smile on the faces of everyone buying or selling a home by building next-generation products and software.
As well as Settled being led by former Google execs, Settled is venture capital backed by firms including; 500.co, Piton Capital and Connect Ventures. We’re at that exciting early stage where our business is growing and we’re focused on building a team who’ll be part of our journey for the years ahead.
People are at the heart of everything we do and we spend a lot of time thinking about our team and our culture. We love working with smart, creative thinkers who are passionate about collaborating and making a difference.
We’re now looking for a Head of Sales to help grow and build our sales team and improve our sales processes.
We’re all about finding the right person who shares Settled’s vision for what’s possible in this industry. The most important thing for us is ambition and tenacity.
For this specific role, these are some of the characteristics which are most important:
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organize workloads – Strength in building instinctive rapport with customers, whilst conveying the company’s brand and tone of voice – Excellent analytical skills – Great interpersonal skills to ensure a close working relationship across all teams within the business – Be able to quickly spot areas of underperformance and put in place measures to test fixes and solve problems – A strong desire to improve the conversion rate of leads that are produced by the product and marketing teams – Someone who is driven to hit targets and wants to be focused on bringing in new revenue for a business – Ability to monitor, manage and improve sales mechanisms – A desire to create an awesome working environment where everyone enjoys coming to work! – Team-oriented, collaborative approach but a willingness and ability to take overall responsibility for deliverables – The ability to spot and seize upsell opportunities and sell in a consultative manner (i.e. don’t be pushy) – Excellent written and verbal communication skills – A desire to seize the opportunity for a lie-in (ideal for anyone who’s not a morning person!) and work 11 am – 8 pm shift during the week, plus daytime shifts over the weekend
All Settled’s roles are there for the right person to shape – we don’t believe in pigeon holes or strict criteria, however, here are some of the areas where experience would be an advantage:
- 2+ years experience in thriving sales environments. Estate agency experience a bonus – A strong ability and proven track record in implementing sales processes and managing and achieving targets – Strong experience in implementing and testing sales processes, tactics and approaches – Experience working with and getting the most out of scaled sales CRM solutions and working with large lead sets to identify the best opportunities – Driving sales through telesales including generating and organizing sales lists, calling customers to drive sales, updating online databases and following leads through to conversion
Working with Settled
- A connected team compelled to make a difference – A strong focus on customers and team culture – Share incentives – Located in a startup accelerator in Hoxton, 2 mins from Hoxton and 5-10mins from Shoreditch and Old Street stations
Recent jobs at Settled
- Senior UX Designer at Settled in London 20-11-2017
- Head of Brand and Communications at Settled in London 11-12-2017