at Stealth mode in London
We are an exciting London based startup launched last year by the founder of a well known restaurant chain, who is also a computer scientist. We are setting out to solve real problems that exist in the food industry – problems that we are well aware of, having actually worked in the industry, and which are worth solving.
We have a diverse development team, and understanding of the tech is in our DNA – we want to create a world class product.
If you are looking to take on a new challenge in the startup sphere, here is your chance! We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer to become an important part of our team and help our business reach new heights.
You will have a large amount of design freedom, and this is an excellent opportunity to put your creative stamp on the project.
The team is multicultural and open minded, working out of a small but welcoming office.
Salary is very competitive (with the possibility of share options), and bonuses include staff lunches, social events and flexible work hours.
You must have:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of work – native mobile and mobile web.
- Great understanding of interaction design, UX & UI principles.
- Knowledge of the best design practices and tools – Prototyping, Wireframing, Personas, Focus groups, Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, etc.
You are also:
- A great team player, but with the ability to operate independently and autonomously
- A motivated self-starter, with a can-do attitude and desire for success
- Able to demonstrate strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience working on an app that is currently in the App Store
- Experience working with a chat based app
- Startup experience
Why you should talk to us?
Candidate experience is a top priority for us. We are keen to ensure that your time with us feels well spent regardless of outcome. We will go out of our way to ensure you have clear feedback & can access us throughout the process so that, should this role be the perfect fit, you are well set up for success and backed by the team.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, apply by 31 October 2017.