Customer Success and Operations Coordinator
at MyShowcase in London
Welcome to MyShowcase
MyShowcase is one of the UK’s fastest-growing startups. Founded in 2012, we now have 20 in our HQ team, over 1,600 Stylists around the UK and in 2016, we turned over £3.2m in revenue.
We’ve been named as one of The Sunday Times ‘Top 15 fastest-growing startups’ and named #2 best online beauty retailer by The Independent.
So what do we do? MyShowcase is a personal beauty shopping service that partners with 50+ of the hottest, most innovative indie brands around. MyShowcase gives customers a new way of shopping for beauty that’s personal, expert, innovative and highly-rewarding.
Customers can either shop online or via our network of independent Stylists (women who work flexibly selling beauty at Showcases – ‘pop-up’ beauty events in the home) and beauty professionals all around the UK.
We’re looking to scale up our business and we’d love you to be a part of that.
As a startup, we work fast and we get sh*t done. We’re a small, passionate and driven bunch. We’re also an open and honest team, we succeed and fail together and support each other in that. We don’t clock watch, we work hard to go the extra mile when we need to – after all, that’s where the magic happens.
We’re always looking to improve, grow and develop, whether that’s our people, our roles or our product. It really is a great bunch of people behind MyShowcase.
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a driven individual to help champion the success of our customers and Stylists. Our 1,600 highly-engaged Stylists are key to the success of our business – we really couldn’t do it without them!
We want people who really understand the value of great customer service. We’re looking for someone to help champion our customers and Stylists and to be there to help them succeed. It could be through answering calls, troubleshooting problems or answering email inquiries. Your role is about making sure that every interaction with MyShowcase HQ is a fantastic and positive experience.
When it comes to being a MyShowcase operations co-ordinator, your role is simple; work with the team to help them be at their most effective and efficient. You’ll provide vital support to the wider MyShowcase team and become a reliable trusted sidekick…the person to go to who’ll make things happen!
- Day-to-day responding to Stylist and customer enquiries via phone, email and our social media forums
- Handling enquiries ranging from order status and general product information to technical issues and pricing (and whatever other issues they may have)
- Ensuring all customer interactions are positive and helpful; owning Stylist and customer processes and ‘the way we do things’
- Keeping our FAQs up-to-date across site for Stylists and customers
- Working as a gatekeeper between Stylist success, marketing, and operations
- Liaise with Stylists in setting up (and updating) their personal web pages
- Be a champion and touchstone for our Stylists in the business
- Supporting the wider team to get sh*t done
- Enthusiasm and drive is a biggie; we want you to be incredibly proactive in your role.
- Need to have empathy, patience and a calm demeanour
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- Take the initiative in your work
- Super reliable and supportive. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- Ambition to succeed and proactively look to find new (and smarter) ways of doing things
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent phone and email manner. It’s all about being personable
- Energy and willingness to accept the challenge of a fast-paced, changing environment