Chief Commercial Officer
at PeoplePerHour in London
We are looking for a highly energetic and determined B2B commercial professional to drive the corporate sales in what is already a 10-year old mature, profitable business that’s expanding from the SME sector to Enterprise. As a Chief Commercial Officer of TalentDesk.io (www.talentdesk.io) you will be instrumental in building the sales pipeline and lead-gen engine, closing and servicing the first Enterprise accounts for what is a £1Bn+ opportunity: the on-demand freelance economy.
TalentDesk.io is customisable cloud-based software that allows Enterprises to onboard, track, manage and pay freelancers efficiently, either in-sourced or outsourced, delivering an end-to-end centralised Flexible Talent Management (FTM) solution.
This opportunity would suit a person looking to step up from sales and commercial operations to the full GM role for the Enterprise Solutions team once initial growth objectives are met.
More specifically you are expected to:
- Achieve enterprise revenue goals
- Develop tools and strategies to maximize goal attainment and productivity
- Build up the lead-gen / prospecting engine to scale
- Maintain sales pipeline based around projected GMS and revenues
- Lead, manage, coach and develop a high performance enterprise sales team
- Develop goals and metrics, review and measure team’s performance
- Develop and execute sales campaigns with target accounts/contacts on a systematic basis
- Work with Executive Team on developing demand generation strategy and tactics
PeoplePerHour.com is the UK’s leading freelancer platform servicing over 1.5m freelancers and small businesses (65% UK, the rest all over the world).
With a mature and growing community we are now reinvesting organic profits into breaking out into new sectors & segment in which the on-demand economy has not yet become mainstream. The first of these is larger enterprises where the offering is tailored to corporates (via software + labour solutions) managing large remote workforces (some vetted in-house and some outsourced) efficiently and cost-effectively all in one place.
We have aggressive growth plans and we want you to be part of them!
- Minimum 10 years experience in Enterprise SaaS sales
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Energetic team leader with an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, curious and competitive
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Open to give and receive regular feedback in a transparent environment
- Persistent and decisive
- Enthusiastic about working in small entrepreneurial team environments
Loves Brutal honesty
Hates pointing fingers
Hates fluffing. Says it like it is with brutal honesty
Acts like an owner
Doesn’t sit around waiting to be told what to do
Is selfless: don’t just cover your own back. Always put yourself last
Cares about the business and its overall success
Picks garbage off the floor
Do what you say & commit to. Gets it done!
Resourceful & scrappy. Doesn’t need hand holding. Will find a way
Goal orientated. Sets and hits targets
Constantly raises the bar
Is curious and inquisitive. Always questioning: how can we do this better?
Finds ways to improve the status quo
Goes above and beyond what’s given to him/her
Thinks outside the box and loves innovation
Self-reflective and improves a little every day
Is a Team player
Is a clear communicator. You care about whether the other person understood, not just what they said
Shows empathy: You care and don’t just throw the ball over the fence
Makes an effort to gel and bond with the team
Based in London.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Stock options
Recent jobs at PeoplePerHour
- Senior Product Manager at PeoplePerHour in London 11-10-2017
- Senior Brand Manager at PeoplePerHour in London 11-10-2017