at OneFlow Systems in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
You will help to create scalable, high-quality front and back-end business applications and be responsible for the development of innovative ideas and help to expand our range of services. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle day to day, including planning around gathered requirements, development, testing of implementations and production support.
Our tech stack
We are looking for exceptional developers who can pick things up quickly. We want to work with individuals who keep up to date with the latest software development practices, who care about writing good code, and
continually improve their skills in the craft of software development.
- Minimum of 18 months commercial software development experience
- IT Graduate with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience and comprehensive understanding of web technologies
- Experience with databases (RDBMS good, NoSQL better)
- Familiarity with SOA (micro-services/message buses/etc)
- Familiarity with cloud services (Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Agile(ish). We try and follow Agile / Scrum principles wherever possible
We are looking to increase the technical team size to help us build our latest products allowing us to expand into new markets.
To be a good match for our team you will need to be the sort of person who enjoys attending meetup events, conferences and would like to participate in our lunch and learn sessions. If you go home and work on a home automation system (or similar!) you’re the right person for us. You should be passionate about code and love solving complex problems.
OneFlow Systems is the world’s first global digital print network that provides cloud-based solutions to print organisations worldwide. Already recognised as a leader in its field, OneFlow Systems provides customers with workflow solutions for the manufacture of personalised printed products.
We launch several products per year and are continuously looking for opportunities to deliver valuable solutions in an agile approach.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company with:
- great career prospects
- free beer, tea and coffee
- team lunches and nights out
- relaxed atmosphere
- ‘Innovation’ days
- and more.
We are a friendly team and have a strong sense of customer focus, if they succeed then we succeed.
Recent jobs at OneFlow Systems
- Mid / Senior Automation QA Engineer at OneFlow Systems in London 12-10-2017
- DevOps / Platform Engineer at OneFlow Systems in London 12-10-2017