DevOps / Platform Engineer
at OneFlow Systems in London
(₤45000 - ₤55000 per year)
We have identified a need for a DevOps/Platform engineer to join our existing team as we build out a suite of new products. The ideal candidate will have a passion for DevOps and Automation alongside experience working in a full stack environment. Your role will help to increase the global reach and scalability of our platform as well as increasing the productivity of the development team.
We are pretty ad-hoc at the moment with the deployment of new releases and we would like someone who can assist with implementing tooling and workflows to enable our developers to deploy code whenever they want. Along with that, we’re looking to transition our existing cloud configurations to infrastructure-as-code.
Our DevOps stack
- Continuous integration and deployment
- AWS and cloud services
- Linux (and a bit of Windows)
Our dev stack
Additional experience with
- Terraform/Infrastructure as code
- Globally distributed and highly available systems
- Application monitoring (ie. New Relic)
- Dashboards, alerts
We are looking for exceptional team members who can pick things up quickly. We want to work with individuals who keep up to date with the latest software development practices, who care about writing good code, and continually improve their skills in the craft of software development.
- Strong DevOps exposure to Terraform, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes (and anything else you think relevant)
- Previous commercial experience in successful DevOps environments
- IT Graduate with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience and comprehensive understanding of web technologies
- Experience with databases (RDBMS good, NoSQL better)
- Familiarity with SOA (micro-services/message buses/etc)
- Familiarity with cloud services (Amazon AWS/Microso Azure)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Agile(ish). We try and follow Agile / Scrum principles wherever possible
We are looking to increase the technical team size to help us build our latest products allowing us to expand into new markets.
To be a good match for our team you will need to be the sort of person who enjoys attending meetup events, conferences and would like to participate in our lunch and learn sessions. If you go home and work on a home automation system (or similar!) you’re the right person for us. You should be passionate about code and love solving complex problems.
OneFlow Systems is the world’s first global digital print network that provides cloud-based solutions to print organisations worldwide. Already recognised as a leader in its field, OneFlow Systems provides customers with workflow solutions for the manufacture of personalised printed products.
We launch several products per year and are continuously looking for opportunities to deliver valuable solutions in an agile approach.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company with:
- great career prospects
- free beer, tea and coffee
- team lunches and nights out
- relaxed atmosphere
- ‘Innovation’ days
- and more.
We are a friendly team and have a strong sense of customer focus, if they succeed then we succeed.
Recent jobs at OneFlow Systems
- Mid / Senior Automation QA Engineer at OneFlow Systems in London 12-10-2017