Full Stack Developer
at Grip in London
We are Grip. We create meaningful professional connections between people through the power of Artificial Intelligence.
The events industry is a multi-billion pound business. But its technology is often overlooked, anachronistic, and sorely in need of a refresh to better address the needs of event organisers, attendees and exhibitors.
We want to bring networking to the forefront of events to improve the experience of millions of event attendees. By harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and data, we help them create meaningful professional connections at every event.
We seek a full-time Full Stack Developer to help make our vision a reality.
- Work closely with our designers and engineers to design, build and ship new features from scratch across a wide range of platforms and languages.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of applications in production.
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Support partner and client integration between our APIs and their systems
- Support Data Science efforts by productionizing experiments into high quality scalable code
- Develop, test, improve, iterate
- First degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Production experience with AngularJS (2) and various SDKs for social media and analytics.
- Experience with creating and maintaining REST APIs, preferably in Node.JS.
- UI/UX design experience
- Mobile app development experience is a plus
- Relevant work experience, including full time software engineering experience working with a number of frontend, middleware and backend systems such as:
- Frontend frameworks / Languages: Angular2, Express, Node.JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Server systems: NGINX, httpd or Tomcat
- Storage and Cache: MySQL, Cassandra, Redis or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- 25 holiday days.
- Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology.
- Team lunches and other great activities outside of work.
- Work alongside other successful startups that are part of the Founders Forum family in our London office.