Sales Executive - 26k OTE
at Bidvine in London
(₤26000 per year)
We’re looking for someone that knows a thing or two about building relationships and helping our customers find success. We’re Bidvine, and we’re looking for the right person to join our trendy London office in Holborn.
Since we started this journey, back in late 2014, we’ve assembled a spectacular team aligned around our core company values;
- Make strong moves
- Champion good ideas
- Pursue your passions
- Service first
- Climb the vine
- Give kudos
Bidvine is helping to make the hiring of local services ridiculously simple, to help the more than 10 million local businesses across Europe serve more customers and build great businesses.
About the role
You will be calling, and receiving calls from service professionals across a number of industries including education tuition, wellness, music instruction, home improvement, photography, and much more. It is safe to say, you will have no shortage of variety in your role.
Through using a number of internal and external tools, you’ll be responsible for not only educating and setting an expectation for our users but helping them get the most out of the Bidvine platform. We strive for complete alignment in driving positive outcomes – your success in this role will be evaluated by the success of the users that you work with.
So, if you are looking to make your mark & become part of our growing team, we want to hear from you!
- sales experience – product/service/idea in the UK
- native english speaker
- self-motivated and results-driven
- love start-ups and understand the challenges and demands of a fast-moving, ever-changing business
- empathy, resilience, patience, energy
- experience in delivering on a target
Nice to haves:
- experience working in trade or small family business: you built sheds in the summer, past landscaping job, photography on the side, your mom has a tutoring business, something…
- experience in a customer support/service role
- experience wearing fancy dress