Senior Full Stack Developer
at Newcross Healthcare in London
(₤75000 per year)
Newcross Healthcare was founded in Torquay in 1996 and now has over 60 branches around the UK providing outstanding nurse-led care at home and highly trained healthcare professionals to the private and public sectors.
We’re undergoing a fundamental change in the way that we conduct our business, putting User Experience at the heart of our decision making. We firmly believe that great user experience is great for business.
We’re a small, agile team within a profitable, well-established UK business. You’ll be an important member of the team taking the company to the next level with a specific focus on improving the user experience across a variety of products.
You’ll be working closely with the lead Product Designer and our development team to conceive, build and iterate on a range of exciting projects.
What we’re working on now:
- We’re building a modern digital platform from the ground up
- We’re talking directly to users to understand their pain-points
- We’re using analytics to identify opportunities for the business to grow
- We’re designing and building mobile apps, tablet apps and web apps
- We’re creating systems to ensure consistency and to ensure we can move quickly as we grow
- Report to the Technical Lead and help in the development of frontend web and backend.
- Very good experience working in an agile environment.
- Evolving in a TDD environment, ability to keep on maintaining tests.
- Interest in working in a small team and learning new frameworks/technologies.
- Respect of the development process in place and adoption of the methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Commercial experience with at least React JS (or React-native) and a framework such as Redux.
- Experience with NodeJS or equivalent, AWS, EC2, S3…
- Development on devices and building mobile apps using Native or cross-platform Framework.
- Experience in manipulating Data, database and using an ORM such as Sequelize.
- Understanding of Flexbox, CSS3, es6, Babel and eslint.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, TeamCity or other.
What we’d like to see:
- Someone with a strong interest in a learning new technologies.
- Able to switch between different technologies.
- Some examples of your work and projects you have done.
- A positive attitude and strong team collaboration.
What we’re offering:
- Full-time position based in London
- New office space in WeWork Aldwych House – with free coffee & beer
- Opportunity to be a key member of a small team where you can make a real impact
- £75,000 pa
- Free healthcare insurance
- Company bonus scheme up to 10% of salary