Junior Account Manager
at JustPark in London
Why are Account Managers important to us at JustPark?
To banish the parking headache once and for all, we strive to provide our drivers with a wide range of parking spaces to choose from. This means we work with a range of partner organisations to help them drive revenue from their parking assets.
These partners are vital to our success, and as a Junior Account Manager, you will be responsible for keeping our partners super happy. You will be the face of JustPark and the first point of contact. You should strive to keep them happy and be at the ready when things go pear-shaped. Not only will you be responsible for retaining our partners, you will also be required to assist with onboarding new partners and helping the Account Managers with product installations.
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your learning and career progression – whether you’re a recent graduate, or you have one or two years’ experience and are looking for your next challenge.
JustPark is reinventing parking for the digital age. Our mission is to make parking easy – helping drivers save time, avoid stress and enjoy an easy journey every time. Our 5-star apps help you find a space in seconds, whenever and wherever you need it – and even let you reserve and pay seamlessly at 20,000+ locations.
Winners of Sir Richard Branson’s VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures (Facebook, JustEat, Dropbox) and chosen as one of WIRED’s hottest European startups, JustPark’s award-winning service is trusted by over 1.5 million drivers – with the highest-rated apps and fastest payments in the sector.
JustPark is The Parking App leading the disruption of a £50bn global industry – and we’d love you to join us on this exciting journey. Plus, with unlimited holiday, generous stock options and free chef-cooked lunches every day on offer, we think you might too…
We are a team of 35, with the majority working out of our office in Kentish Town – which is easily accessed via the Northern Line, Thameslink or London Overground.
With table tennis in the office, quarterly away days and finishing early on Fridays for team drinks, we combine a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a driven and motivated group of people that are all committed to helping JustPark succeed.
As a Junior Account Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Own the day to day relationship with a range of partners and respond to any internal or external queries that relate to an account
- Build strong partner relationships, through regular communication
- Liaise with customer support on any issues at your managed locations
- Regularly check reviews on your accounts
- Respond to queries and action any on-site changes to improve the driver experience
- Assist the Account Managers with onboarding new partners
- Coordinate with Account Managers to ensure product installations run smoothly
- Demonstrable intellectual acumen (in the form of a degree and/or 1-3 years professional experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Thrive when juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to listen carefully and understand requirements
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Proven attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Highly numerate and comfortable with Excel / SQL
- A salary that is actually competitive
- Generous stock options to match
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Flexible working – our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you
- Laptop of your choice, you’ll just need to let us know whether you prefer Windows or Apple
- External training, conferences, and professional development sponsored by the company
- Quarterly team Away Days
- Early finish Friday for team drinks
- A monthly allowance to spend on parking at JustPark spaces
Recent jobs at JustPark
- Business Development Manager - South West at JustPark in London 08-11-2017
- Customer Happiness Associate - Weekends at JustPark in London 21-11-2017
- Customer Happiness Associate - Evenings at JustPark in London 21-11-2017