Business Development Executive
at Chattermill in London
(₤25000 - ₤40000 per year)
Chattermill deploys cutting edge artificial intelligence technology to help companies understand and improve their customer experience. Our product is a SaaS analytics solution that is already used by some of the most exciting companies around including Uber, Just Eat, Deliveroo and Transferwise. We went through Entrepreneur First, Europe’s top deep tech accelerator and are funded by prominent London investors.
Our vision is to empower decision makers across the organization to become more customer centric. Our clients rely on Chattermill to provide the data needed to make major product and strategy decisions.
We are experiencing rapid growth as the industry is in dire need of a modern, flexible approach to customer experience analytics.
We seek someone who is passionate about startups, AI, and data driven insight and has what it takes to join a fast paced startup and make a genuine contribution to our success.
Initially the role involves working with and supporting the Business Development Lead with the opportunity to take on responsibility for new deals and opportunities as soon as ready to do so. As such exceptional candidates with strong core skills and the propensity to rapidly learn on the job will be considered.
- Work with and support the Head of Business development with developing relationships with prospective clients and winning new business
- Build deep customer relationships “high and wide” (operational through executive, across all the relevant functions)
- Become an expert in the use of the Chattermill technology and what it makes possible for partners
- Work with the Client Experience team to help new clients use the Chattermill platform to understand their customers better and ultimately make decisions based on the insight the platform provides
Respond quickly to requests from prospective clients
- Work closely with the Product and Tech teams to continually develop and enhance the Chattermill platform
- Work with the Growth team to identify new opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer facing role (ideally Sales, Business Development or Account Management)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to rapidly build rapport with different people
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present confidently to small groups
- Comfortable working with numbers to form arguments and answer questions
- Rapid learner with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Team player, who really wants to play an integral role in building a successful business
- Experience working with / account management in SaaS and / or analytics technology product is a bonus but not essential
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, with significant scope for personal development as well as to quickly take on additional responsibility.
Recent jobs at Chattermill
- Growth Marketing Internship at Chattermill in London 08-11-2017