Business Development Manager - South West
at JustPark in London
We are looking for a target driven sales professional with considerable transaction management / leasing / parking experience to join our field sales Business Development team.
JustPark is one of London’s most exciting and fast-growing startups – with a record-breaking £3.7m equity crowdfunding round under its belt, on top of investment from BMW and Index Ventures. JustPark has been continually awarded for its innovation in the parking space, including WIRED’s top 10 hottest startups, Richard Branson’s ‘Pitch to Rich’ competition, and was nominated for the Growing Business Awards UK Employer of the Year. In addition, JustPark was awarded the ‘Parking Futures’ award at this year’s British Parking Awards.
Selling the JustPark service to potential partners is fundamental to the future growth of the business and we are looking for someone passionate about driving this forward. You will be speaking to Asset Managers and high-profile property professionals from numerous Landlord’s, REIT’s, Institutional Investment Houses, Private Equity Investor-Developers and SME’s, about optimising their income, yield profile and overall asset performance with the JustPark service.
JustPark’s Sales team members are defined by a willingness to pick up the phone, engage and meet new business contacts, coupled with an eagerness to muck-in, help and understand what it takes to drive a startup to the next level.
Examples of the great work our Sales team has done at JustPark?
- Signing multi-site deals with large Client-side Real Estate operators, Property Companies and Landlords
- Providing financial forecasts and presenting detailed proposals to stakeholders
- Taking ownership of deals from client origination to signing
- Managing and tracking the sales process using our CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Iterating and optimising the sales process
- Working with the product team to build new products and tools for clients
We would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional knowledge of key cities and towns
- Experience within the parking sector and a proven track record acquiring car parks and signing deals with property companies, or a background in commercial property, would be advantageous
- Self-starter, highly driven with a positive attitude
- Strong Real Estate network, ideally both agency and Landlord contacts
- Goal orientated, with the ability to work independently within a team environment
- Interested in business, start-ups, Prop-Tech, technology
- Comfortable qualifying leads, pitching the JustPark solution and closing deals
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Proven ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction
- Financially literate and proficient with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Comfortable pitching and presenting to client-side Asset Managers and Landlords
- Competitive basic salary with an OTE of £60,000.
- Excellent profit-related deal commission
- Company car
- Generous stock options
- Macbook or Windows laptop
- Generous training opportunities
- Quarterly team Away Days