at iwoca ltd in London
At iwoca, we are reinventing business finance: our mission is to help small businesses grow by offering them fast, flexible access to finance. Traditionally, banks have neglected Europe’s 20M+ SMEs because their processes were too slow, rigid and costly to serve them effectively. By using cutting-edge technology and harnessing more data, iwoca is developing new ways to provide fast and flexible access to credit and enabling our customers to flourish.
Since our launch in 2012 we’ve lent over £250m to 12,000 SMEs across Europe, from “one man bands” to multi-million pound businesses. Along the way we have built a leading technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun and vibrant team. Over the next decade we aim to provide financing to 1 million small businesses.
Our Account Managers are iwoca’s frontline, offering exceptional service to their portfolio of customers while simultaneously driving business growth. They own the customer relationship from when they sign up, all the way through to renewal and advocacy.
At iwoca, we really love our customers, we want them to have the best possible experience. We understand that financial matters can be confusing and frustrating for small businesses, so our Account Managers work hard to understand our customers’ financial needs and determine how we can most effectively support them with our product to achieve their business goals.
Our Account Managers are skilled at building trust, explaining how iwoca works and nurturing successful long term relationships with our customers. To help us do that, we use relevant data and analytics (such as customer health scores, lifetime value, customer feedback and surveys), while at all times providing excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be the customer champion, driving business growth through adoption of the iwoca product within a portfolio of customers
- Nurture a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve higher health scores
- Support customers through the renewal process expediently
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals with iwoca
- Proactively guide customers through our process and ensure we exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
- Liaise with various teams within iwoca, such as sales, underwriting and collections to achieve the best outcome for your customers
- Drive change throughout the business through structured feedback, ensuring we always provide customers with the best possible experience across all aspects of iwoca
You will need:
- Strong business acumen with a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication &amp;amp;amp; listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Good experience in explaining complex products and services to customers
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Be proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven
- The ability to &amp;amp;quot;think outside the box&amp;amp;quot; to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- Ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
In addition to a competitive financial package, we also provide the following:
- Pool, Foosball and Ping Pong tables (and regular tournaments!)
- Whether it’s in a hammock or on a sofa or bean bag, there is plenty of space to chill out
- Plenty of drinks and snacks, healthy and unhealthy
- Subsidised gym membership (to work off the unhealthy snacks) and restaurant discounts in Oxford Circus
- Cycle to work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football, running, cycling and climbing
- A super smart team of really nice people
- Company work retreats to great destinations, such as the French Alps for some January skiing, or the Balearic Islands for some late summer sun
- 25 days holiday a year plus a day off for your birthday – we want you fresh and fully charged
Recent jobs at iwoca ltd
- Social Media Coordinator at iwoca ltd in London 30-11-2017
- Growth Marketing Manager at iwoca ltd in London 12-12-2017
- Python Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2018
- Customer Support Advisor at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2018
- Data and Risk Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2018