Analytics Manager / Analyst
at bySTORED. in London
bySTORED is disrupting the storage and removals space, offering bespoke, on-demand services to London and we’re growing rapidly, having quadrupled our revenue this year with the same trajectory expected in the next 12 months. We’re looking for someone to join our young, dynamic team in Soho to own the creation of a single source of truth for all data, implement cross-departmental projects and use findings to directly influence strategy. Reporting directly to the UK Country Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape your own role from day one with a natural progression over time into a Head of Business Insights & Strategy role in time. This is a gem of a role for the right person.
1) Primary responsibility is to create a single source of truth for all data at bySTORED
2) Secondary responsibility is to implement cross-departmental projects and bridge data gaps
3) Use findings from these processes to directly influence strategy, operations, technology, customer and marketing facets of the business
1) Quantitative degree from top-tier university
2) 1-2 years experience in consulting or banking
3) Strong analytical skill set
4) Articulate, with strong communication skills
How to apply
Please write a cover letter succinctly explaining your motivation for the role and why you would be a good fit at the company. Please also attach a relevant CV (1 side max).
We do not sponsor visas.
Recent jobs at bySTORED.
- Operations Associate at bySTORED. in London 21-06-2017
- Customer Service Executive at bySTORED. in London 18-09-2017
- UX / UI Lead at bySTORED. in London 16-10-2017
- UX/UI Designer at bySTORED. in London 08-11-2017