Operations Manager / Head of Operations
at bySTORED. in London
bySTORED is disrupting the storage and removals space, offering bespoke, on-demand services to London. We are growing rapidly, having quadrupled our revenue this year with the same trajectory expected in the next 12 months. We store, collect, move and deliver your belongings (and much more) – we take the hassle out of your personal logistics. We are a close knit team based in Soho, combining experience from Bain, Harvard, L’Oreal, uSwitch, LSE, LBS and HelloFresh. This role reports directly into the UK Country Manager, and for the right candidate, is a chance to impact the company from day one.
1)Full ownership of UK operations (warehouse, logistics, live dispatch and customer service)
2)Responsible for meeting KPIs/SLAs within budget
3)Experience in scaling operations and providing exceptional service
1) 2-3 years at a top tier consultancy with a focus on ops or industry (e.g. Amazon, Uber, Tesco)
2) Passionate about operations
3)Familiar with operational standards and best practices
4) Ability to manage a small team + logistics staff
What we offer:
1) competitive salary and perks, Macbook
2) team away days and other weekly events, Friday beers, etc
3) beautiful Soho loft office with Nespresso machine and free fruit
4) young, dynamic, switched on team
5) opportunity to shape own role from day one
How to apply
Please write a cover letter succinctly explaining your motivation for the role and why you would be a good fit at the company. Please also attach a relevant CV (1 side max).
We do not sponsor visas.