Social Media Manager
at Dugout in London
Dugout is an exclusive football content platform, providing fans with a content destinantion for their favourite players, teams and publishers before any other platfrom. Clubs from the include Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, AC Milan, PSG, along with most of the Premier League and many more across the world.
We are currently seeking a social media manager to assist the social and content team.
Working closely with thhe content team, this person will be required to fulfil the following:
- Posting across Dugout’s three social platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) to promote content provided by the partner clubs as well as content created in house.
- Asset creation e.g. videos on Adobe Premiere Pro and graphics on Adobe Photoshop.
- Creating content ideas that will drive engagement for our audience.
- Monitoring our social channels to track performance and listen to feedback to improve strategy where necessary.
- Being able to work evenings and weekends, in sync with the rigorous football calendar.
- We are happy to hear from candidates who have just completed their higher education and university degree.
a) A degree in a sports-related subject or alternatively in English.
b) At least two years’ worth of social media experience in the football industry (paid or voluntary).
- A strong knowledge of worldwide football and a passion for work that matches their love for the sport.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of working for a variety of audiences and nationalities, as well as the ability to learn the successful strategies for differing audiences.
- Analytics – Familiarity with social and web analytics and reporting tools.
- Creative thinker – someone who can generate exciting, sharabale, engaging and innovative ideas and work on the spot, in reaction to the ever- moving world of football to help us stand out in the crowd of football content.
- Excellent time-management – the successful candidate must be able to keep their work and their time well-organised and will the need the adaptability to be able to jump between tasks and as they do this keep themselves and their colleagues well-informed on where they are on priorities and delivery.
- Excellent written English and able to compose, punctuate and review copy to a high standard.
- Good communication skills – the successful candidate will be in constant communication with internal and external contacts of Dugout.
- Marketing skills – the candidate will have an understanding of brand growth and producing content that is in line with the tone of voice of Dugout and our partner clubs.
- Proven experience in managing football social media accounts.
- Software skills – comfortable in software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop for asset creation.
- Strong problem-solving skills – the successful candidate must be able to work both independently and as a team and be quick-thinking and logical in their solutions to problems.
- Teamwork – the candidate will work tirelessly among the social media team and will require a strong working relationship with the content team to source assets and ideas.
- Time efficient – The candidate will have the ability to quickly turn around social video product.