Customer Support Advisor
at iwoca ltd in London
Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups.
At iwoca, we are reinventing business finance: our mission is to help small businesses grow by offering them fast, flexible access to finance. Traditionally, banks have neglected Europe’s 20M+ SMEs because their processes were too slow, rigid and costly to serve them effectively. By using cutting-edge technology and harnessing more data, iwoca is developing new ways to provide fast and flexible access to credit and enabling our customers to flourish.
Since our launch in 2012 we’ve lent over £250m to 12,000 SMEs across Europe, from “one man bands” to multi-million pound businesses. Along the way we have built a leading technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun and vibrant team. Over the next decade we aim to provide financing to 1 million small businesses.
Now we’re looking for a smart and passionate Customer Support Agent who can help us to accelerate growth whilst offering an unrivalled customer experience.
At iwoca, we really love our customers, we want them to have the best possible experience. Our Customer Support Agent will be responsible for ensuring that no customer is left unattended and that every call is diverted to the appropriate team. You’ll also be tasked with engaging with our customers and using your sales ability to ensure all customers are knowledgeable about our product.
- Ability to work autonomously and without direct supervision
- Previous experience in a call centre is desirable
- Strong communication &amp;amp;amp;amp; listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven
- The ability to &amp;amp;amp;quot;think outside the box&amp;amp;amp;quot; to make suggestions that will help us improve our processes
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Tech savvy
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. We help all our employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous different ways. Everyone at iwoca is smart, humble and motivated to do a good job so you are bound to love working here. We also have the following to all our employees:
- Pool and Ping Pong tables
- Plenty of space to chill out
- Plenty of drinks and snack (healthy and unhealthy)
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant discounts in Oxford Circus
- Cycle to work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football and climbing
- A super smart team of really nice people
- Company retreats to great destinations
- 25 days of paid holiday, plus UK public holidays. And we don’t expect you to work on your birthday so you can have an extra day off
Recent jobs at iwoca ltd
- Social Media Coordinator at iwoca ltd in London 30-11-2017
- Growth Marketing Manager at iwoca ltd in London 12-12-2017
- Account Manager at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2018
- Python Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2018
- Data and Risk Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2018